3 Replies Latest reply on Apr 26, 2012 8:03 AM by Luko

Unable to complete autoinvoice from OM

Hi,

I have entered sale order and shipping done with status "shipped", but after ran 'autoinvoice master program' in AR i am not able to see the invoice in Receivables. (autoinvoice master program complete successfully) (R12)

This is my new TEST setup, i may missing something.

Please suggest me to fix the issue, also list me autoinvoice setups so that i will verify with my setups.

Thanks
      Suresh
        • 1. Re: Unable to complete autoinvoice from OM
          User315731
          Hi Suresh,
          Auto-Invoice fires only if sales order lines are in "Closed" status.
          Run request "work flow background process" and close the sales order line then try running Auto-Invoice program.

Thanks
          -Arif.
          1 person found this helpful
          • 2. Re: Unable to complete autoinvoice from OM
            Hi Arif,

Thanks a lot...my sale order 'status' was not closed.

Now its ok.. but some of other issue are listing after ran autoinvoice master program..

Errors: 1) Invalid bill to customer id (ORIG_SYSTEM_BILL_CUSTOMER_ID) ((Null))
            2) The Bill To address id must exist in Oracle Receivables, and it must be assigned to the Bill To customer
            (ORIG_SYSTEM_BILL_ADDRESS_ID) ((Null))

for this also i got support note 1097925.1. but still issue not fixed..

Pls guide me..

If u have any setup doc for OM & AR pls sent to me @ ksuresh001@gmail.com

regd
            suresh
            • 3. Re: Unable to complete autoinvoice from OM
              Luko
              Hello,

Look at AutoInvoice Setup for Release 12: A Case Study Using a Simple Script [ID 1067402.1]

Look at 9. Manage Transaction Sources maybe you should switch from id to value.

Regards,
              Luko