This content has been marked as final. Show 4 replies
One easy way is to use Dynamo administration UI. Do following1 person found this helpful
1. Invalidate cache for the repository you are testing
2. Check the "Cache usage statistics" , it should have 0 entry count for all the items
3. Browse to the repository component (eg. /atg/commerce/catalog/ProductCatalog)
4. In the text area type
<print-item item-descriptor="ITEM DESCRIPTOR" id="SOME ID"/>
and click Enter
5. Do it for a bunch of Ids, lest say 10
6. Check the "Cache usage statistics" for the item, it should have the entry count of 10 (given you printed 10 items)
7. Now change and publish and item through BCC
8. Check the "Cache usage statistics" for the item, it should have the entry count of 9
If selective cache is not working then the entry count will be 0 instead.
What are the differences between the 9 & 10 selective invalidation? Eg: http://docs.oracle.com/cd/E26180_01/Platform.94/ATGCAProgGuide/html/s1104configuringselectivecacheinvalid01.html
What do u mean by 9&10?
Is it regarding the count? Only the deployed assets will get invalidated.