9 Replies Latest reply: May 23, 2012 7:20 AM by Matthew Morris RSS

Service Request not answered

I am yet to receive my success kit what I have passed on 20 nd Dec .In Certview profile 22nd Dec is showing on created Date and "1st Shipment" under status tab.I have checked everything from Pearson VUE and each and every detail are same in certview and Pearson VUE and my shipping address is also correct.So even after 100 Days passed I am yet to get my succes Kit.

I have contacted Oracle Certification Support and opened three tickets(23443121,23449967,23475841) including one for reshipment nearly 15 days ago-But nobody from Oracle has contacted me(Though it is mentioned that they will contact within 5 working Days).

Plz help me and let me know whom can I contact or how can I check status of the tickets.

Thanks,
      Anirban

Edited by: 926311 on Apr 9, 2012 6:07 AM
        • 1. Re: Service Request not answered
          bigdelboy
          926311 wrote:
          I am yet to receive my success kit what I have passed on 20 nd Dec .In Certview profile 22nd Dec is showing on created Date and "1st Shipment" under status tab.I have checked everything from Pearson VUE and each and every detail are same in certview and Pearson VUE and my shipping address is also correct.So even after 100 Days passed I am yet to get my succes Kit.

I have contacted Oracle Certification Support and opened three tickets(23443121,23449967,23475841) including one for reshipment nearly 15 days ago-But nobody from Oracle has contacted me(Though it is mentioned that they will contact within 5 working Days).

Plz help me and let me know whom can I contact or how can I check status of the tickets.

Thanks,
          Anirban

Edited by: 926311 on Apr 9, 2012 6:07 AM
          At least you have been diligent checking certview.

I can be fairly confident oracle has sent messages to you. .... And you probally did not receive them due to anti spam or due to incorrect email details held by oracle. See recent threads in this forum for similar.
          • 2. Re: Service Request not answered
            No my Email-id is correct and it is same as displayed in Pearson VUE but still nobody from Oracle is interested to contact me.

And I am able to receive mail from OTN Forum and it is the same mail-id that is present in Oracle profile,so no spam/junk mail

Edited by: 926311 on Apr 9, 2012 10:36 PM
            • 3. Re: Service Request not answered
              bigdelboy
              926311 wrote:
              ..... but still nobody from Oracle is interested to contact me.
              I doubt whether Oracle appreciates statements like that when probably at least three attempts were made to contact you.
              • 4. Re: Service Request not answered
                @bigdelboy: You get it wrong,I have raised three requests and no one has contacted me.

And I am not getting the proper service from Oracle-so I don't bother whether Oracle will appreciate my queries or not.
                • 5. Re: Service Request not answered
                  Brandye Barrington-Oracle
                  The support team replied to you on March 27 and April 3 requesting that you confirm your mailing information. My suggestion to you would be to submit a new SR, and reference one of your previous SRs, provide confirmation that your mailing address and other information are correct at Pearson VUE and in CertView, ask for your certificate to be reshipped and let them know that you have not received any of their email communications. I would also suggest that you provide an alternate email address.

Regards,
                  Brandye Barrington
                  Certification Forum Moderator
                  • 6. Re: Service Request not answered
                    As you have told I have raised a new SR-23505237 and asked for Reshipment and hoping that they will drop a mail to correct mail id.

Is it possible to check status of SR?

Edited by: Anirban on Apr 10, 2012 10:14 PM
                    • 7. Re: Service Request not answered
                      Thanks Oracle Support,at last they have dropped a mail confirming reshipment of my success kit.
                      • 8. Success Kit is not received yet
                        I have completed my Oracle 11g on Mar 31, 2012 but still I didn't get success kit. Please let me know the status.
                        • 9. Re: Success Kit is not received yet
                          Matthew Morris
                          Pinned at the top of the main thread listing for this forum is a thread called "Where's My Certificate".

1. Read that thread carefully.
                          2. Follow the directions in that thread completely.
                          3. Give Oracle sufficient time to respond to your actions in #2.
                          4. Post here in several weeks if you don't have your certificate providing details of what you did in steps 2 & 3.