While i'm trying to implement the coherence * web for session management at cluster envornment- i'm getting 404 exception while accessing the page(Even i'm lookup the right context path) - I followed the below steps for acheving the concept.
1. I have set the COHERENCE_HOME and required attributes at class path level.
2. I have created two managed servers.
3. I have created one webapplication (modified the weblogic.xml with referenced lib as coherence-web-spi and provided cluster name).
4. Deployed the coherence.jar,coherence-web-spi.war and active-cache.jar along with my webapplication.
5. Now trying to access the my page - getting 404 exception.
For more details - i have followed the below reference link during the implementation.