3 Replies Latest reply: Apr 18, 2012 2:25 PM by Roger25 RSS

broken success kit status

Roger25
      This is my second success kit status received like this:
      http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/849/sdc13008c.jpg/
      http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/18/sdc13011y.jpg/

Now i want to know, how is this possible? I know they are sent via DHL Global Mail, but it's the second time i raised a SR for this "broken" success kit (last year i've had one identical, broken), and guess what.. the OCP Team asked me to confirm that my address (shipping address and e-mail address) are correct, even if the address is unchanged, 100% correct and has nothing to to with the real problem (you see, the pack - and also the diploma - is broken).

I'm from Romania, and i'm sure this happens outside the Romania, i've asked the local DHL and they told me they received the pack broken, from outside..
      Anyone who has encountered this so far?
        • 1. Re: broken success kit status
          Brandye Barrington-Oracle
          I'm not sure how this could happen, but you can contact Oracle Certification Support and ask for a reship. It looks like something that has happened as the envelope has been sent through a marking machine at a mailing facility. I'll send these pics to our fulfillment team to see if they can help determine the problem, but once the kits are packaged, they don't go through any additional processing at our facility, they are picked up by DHL and processed further.

When you contact Oracle Certification Support, go ahead and indicate that you have already confirmed your address in your Pearson VUE profile and that it is correct. Any time a candidate contact OCP support for a certificate reship, they request address confirmation. You'd be surprised at how many addresses are not correct, so we ask for confirmation as often as possible. They will also send you a soft copy of your certificate, which you will receive right away. Sorry that you'll have to wait on another certificate. Hopefully this one will come undisturbed.

Regards,
          Brandye Barrington
          Certification Forum Moderator
          • 2. Re: broken success kit status
            Brandye Barrington-Oracle
            Our shipping team is checking with DHL to see if they can determine what the problem might have been. They are concerned that it looks as if a band is placed around mail bundles that may have caused this issue.

In the mean time, please go ahead and contact Oracle Certification Support, if you have not already done so, indicating the issue, confirming your mailing address and providing your Oracle Testing ID. They will provide a replacement certificate as well as a soft copy of your certificate via email.

Regards,
            Brandye Barrington
            Certification Forum Moderator
            • 3. Re: broken success kit status
              Roger25
              I have contacted Oracle Support 5 days ago, and the certificate was reshipped.
              Thanks.