This discussion is archived
1 Reply Latest reply: Apr 17, 2012 6:32 AM by user9976633 RSS

Pulling multiple paper stocks in metacode - Not working

853739 Newbie
Currently Being Moderated
Hi,

I referenced multiple trays in my formset and its is getting reflected correctly in metacode as I gave the options below under < PrtType:XER > ini option.
Tray1     = MAIN
Tray2     = AUX
Tray3     = TRAY03
Tray4     = TRAY04

Although my print operators came back reporting an issue since the metacode is erroring out and proper trays are not getting pulled. Here is what they said:

""They are not calling a stockset. The JDE's they are referencing in the Dfault JSL do not reference a stockset but the job is calling out TRA02, 03, 04. You will need to reference a stockset within the job containing the TRA02, TRA03, TRA04 values."

Is there something else which need to be changed in inis or in JDE/JDL for stocks to get pulled correctly?

Thanks!!
  • 1. Re: Pulling multiple paper stocks in metacode - Not working
    user9976633 Explorer
    Currently Being Moderated
    Yes, the JSL needs to specify a stockset and the TRAY INI settings (Tray1, Tray2, Tray3, etc.) need to match the stockset names. It's probably easiest for your print operators to modify the JSL to include the stockset names and then tell you what stockset names to use. Then you would set the TRAY INI settings to the names of the stocksets specified by the print operators.

Legend

• Correct Answers - 10 points
  • Helpful Answers - 5 points