4 Replies Latest reply: May 3, 2012 2:22 AM by 848517 RSS

session exceeded error

Hi All,

Below is the error I am facing , I am not able to open USer interface:

00000061 MCWrapper E J2CA0081E: Method cleanup failed while trying to execute method cleanup on ManagedConnection WSRdbManagedConnectionImpl@24b024b0 from resource jdbc/IDM_INDEX. Caught exception: com.ibm.ws.exception.WsException: DSRA0080E: An exception was received by the Data Store Adapter. See original exception message: ORA-00018: maximum number of sessions exceeded

Any thoughts about the cause...Please give your inkputs..

Thanks in advance
        • 1. Re: session exceeded error
          It's seems that you are opening to many database connection which are more then your JDBC connectionpool setting.

Please check you connection and close after use.
          • 2. Re: session exceeded error
            No, there is only 1 database connection. This is the error I am facing when I click on 'Create Request' ----

'An unrecoverable error has occurred processing the request. Contact your system administrator.
            Syslog ID = LG-0503-051012.'

Any thoughts on this error...
            • 3. Re: session exceeded error
              handat
              845514 wrote:
              No, there is only 1 database connection. This is the error I am facing when I click on 'Create Request' ----

'An unrecoverable error has occurred processing the request. Contact your system administrator.
              Syslog ID = LG-0503-051012.'

Any thoughts on this error...
              You either do what Jay suggested because that is the cause of your problem or you do what the error message above suggest you to do.

You might have only 1 physical connection, but session limits still exist on that connection (whether you want to call them connections or session doesn't matter) which needs to be either changed at the connection pool settings or at the database itself if its settings is lower.
              • 4. Re: session exceeded error
                What you are saying applies to the below error which I posted on April 17th. I was seeing this error in systemout.log....After syncing few users which were nt synced proprly I did not see this error in systemout: but I am still not able to raise new request...and no error appears in logs. I think this error ( Error
                An unrecoverable error has occurred processing the request. Contact your system administrator.
                Syslog ID = LG-0503-072133.) is something related to xml's...

Hi All,

Below is the error I am facing , I am not able to open USer interface:

00000061 MCWrapper E J2CA0081E: Method cleanup failed while trying to execute method cleanup on ManagedConnection WSRdbManagedConnectionImpl@24b024b0 from resource jdbc/IDM_INDEX. Caught exception: com.ibm.ws.exception.WsException: DSRA0080E: An exception was received by the Data Store Adapter. See original exception message: ORA-00018: maximum number of sessions exceeded

Any thoughts about the cause...Please give your inkputs..

Thanks in advance