1 Reply Latest reply: Apr 19, 2012 6:55 AM by Venkat66 RSS

XML Bursting program completing in error

Hi,

I am trying to send the output of XML Publisher report to a specific email id. I have created the following XML Bursting File:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
      <xapi:requestset xmlns:xapi="http://xmlns.oracle.com/oxp/xapi" type="bursting">
      <xapi:request select="/XXIDEA_HWSW_BUYERWISE/LIST_G_CIRCLE/G_CIRCLE">
      <xapi:delivery>
      <xapi:email id="emailToMgrID" server="svhj0366.ideaconnect.com" port="25" from="oracleams@idea.adityabirla.com" reply-to="oracleams@idea.adityabirla.com">
      <xapi:message id="emailToMgrID" to="oracleams@idea.adityabirla.com" attachment="true" subject="Dear Manager : "> Please review the attached list of managers </xapi:message>
      </xapi:email>
      </xapi:delivery>
      <xapi:document output-type="xls" delivery="emailToMgrID">
      <xapi:template type="rtf" location="xdo://XXIDEA.XXIDEA_HWSW_BUYERWISE.en.US/?getSource=true" filter="">
      </xapi:template>
      </xapi:document>
      </xapi:request>
      </xapi:requestset>

I have added the before report and the after report triggers in the rdf report. However, when I run the report, the XML Bursting program ends in error. The logs print:

Bursting propertes.....
      {user-variable:cp:territory=US, user-variable:cp:ReportRequestID=89025049, user-variable:cp:language=en, user-variable:cp:responsibility=50435, user-variable.OA_MEDIA=http://oraideaapps.ideaapps.com:8050/OA_MEDIA, burstng-source=EBS, user-variable:cp:DebugFlag=N, user-variable:cp:parent_request_id=89025049, user-variable:cp:locale=en-US, user-variable:cp:user=IBMAMSTEAM, user-variable:cp:application_short_name=XDO, user-variable:cp:request_id=89025952, user-variable:cp:org_id=102, user-variable:cp:reportdescription=IDEA HW SW Buyer Wise report}
      Start bursting process..
      Bursting process complete..
      Generating Bursting Status Report..
      --Exception
      ZIP file must have at least one entry
      java.util.zip.ZipException: ZIP file must have at least one entry
           at java.util.zip.ZipOutputStream.finish(ZipOutputStream.java:315)
           at oracle.apps.xdo.oa.cp.JCP4XDOBurstingEngine.zipOutputFiles(JCP4XDOBurstingEngine.java:534)
           at oracle.apps.xdo.oa.cp.JCP4XDOBurstingEngine.runProgram(JCP4XDOBurstingEngine.java:292)
           at oracle.apps.fnd.cp.request.Run.main(Run.java:161)

Please help.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
      Anoop