5 Replies Latest reply: Apr 18, 2012 8:23 PM by user7036867 RSS

fndload for printer type

user7036867
      Hi all,
      I'm trying to download a printer type, I've been researching but I've only found the way to download a style. Could you please help? Thanks!
        • 1. Re: fndload for printer type
          Srini Chavali-Oracle
          Pl post details of OS, database and EBS versions. Pl see

Is It Possible To Download/Upload Printer Definitions Using Fndload [ID 432616.1]     
          Tips About FNDLOAD [ID 735338.1]     

HTH
          Srini
          • 2. Re: fndload for printer type
            Hussein Sawwan-Oracle
            I'm trying to download a printer type, I've been researching but I've only found the way to download a style. Could you please help? Thanks!
            FNDLOAD Printer
            https://forums.oracle.com/forums/search.jspa?threadID=&q=FNDLOAD+AND+Printer&objID=c3&dateRange=all&userID=&numResults=15&rankBy=10001

11i: FAQ API FNDSLOAD LOADERS [ID 117084.1]

Thanks,
            Hussein
            • 3. Re: fndload for printer type
              user7036867
              Thanks, the SO Version is: Linux mtw-365-eap01.itciss.com 2.6.9-89.ELsmp #1 SMP Mon Apr 20 10:34:33 EDT 2009 i686 i686 i386 GNU/Linux
              And the EBS version is: Oracle Applications : 12.1.3

Also I've tried this -- FNDLOAD apps/appsemwaci O Y DOWNLOAD $FND_TOP/patch/115/import/afcppinf.lct HPLJ4SI_R12.ldt PRINTER_TYPES="HPLJ4SI" -- But it did not worked, I get the error : The entity PRINTER_TYPES=HPLJ4SI is not defined

Thanks!
              • 4. Re: fndload for printer type
                Hussein Sawwan-Oracle
                Also I've tried this -- FNDLOAD apps/***** O Y DOWNLOAD $FND_TOP/patch/115/import/afcppinf.lct HPLJ4SI_R12.ldt PRINTER_TYPES="HPLJ4SI" -- But it did not worked, I get the error : The entity PRINTER_TYPES=HPLJ4SI is not defined
                Change the above to the following and it should work.

$ FNDLOAD apps/<apps password> 0 Y DOWNLOAD $FND_TOP/patch/115/import/afcppinf.lct HPLJ4SI_R12.ldt FND_PRINTER_INFORMATION PRINTER_TYPES=HPLJ4SI

PRINTER_STYLES is a child entity and requires FND_PRINTER_INFORMATION in the command.

Thanks,
                Hussein
                • 5. Re: fndload for printer type
                  user7036867
                  Hi Hussein, Thanks a lot! it seems to work!