This content has been marked as final. Show 23 replies
first check either element is processed or not , if element is process then check the Reun result and messages.
but if element itself is not picked then check the element criteria
Hi Thanks for your reply.
I have checked in the element selection and I can see that this particular element has been selected for processing.
The corresponding element (of this fast formuls) is pensionable and when I am calculating pension on this element, its not considering that.
May I know what thing I need to be sure of in the criteria please?
Are you able to see any results at all? Run results?
Check the effective start date(s) of the formula results you have defined.
how you check that element is processed, when there is no value processed. can you elborate the steps. so it would be easy to assist you..
do below steps to ensure that element is picked in processing or not.
1- go to view and select assignment processing
2- put the assignment number
3 date for which payroll has been ran
4 check the elements if it's not a quick run otherwise click on run and check is your element is there. ?
I went to UK HRMS Manager-> View-->assignment process result-->query assignment-->select the quick pay record-->view result and the element name and value is there. (Since I already had done quick pay the value were already present)
Does it make sense?
What do you see if you click on 'Messages'?
I can see the run results, moreover the fast formula is effective from 01-APR-2012 to EOT (End of time)
(The value which is has been entered for that element, is shown on SOE screen.)
So, when you click on the 'Message' button, what do you see?
If you see a choice of 'Master Assignment Action' and 'Standard run', choose Standard Run.
Do you see the messages?
When I click on the messages button (for quick pay) I can see debug messages from OTHER Fast formulas....
The messages which I have put into the above code are NOT visible...and that is the problem..
OK, so what are the effective start dates of the message type formula result rules?
They are all effective from 01-APR-2012
Do you remember, your help regarding the teacher's pension patch readme was very helpful.
This is related to one of the earning elements which are being used by teachers.
They (users) put some one off values for this element and I am trying to multiply their input by 12 to get annual value, which would ultimately be fed to FTE Annualized pay to get the correct pension band.
(yes its me again , who offered a pint last time, if we get this sorted, lets go for lunch :-) )
OK, so if i understand this correctly:
1. The element entry is processed in the assignment Quickpay, for April 2012
2. We can see the returned values (monthly and annualised)
3. We don't see the messages
4. The result rules have all been defined effective from 1-Apr-2012
What's the message type?
One other thing to try - you say you have run a quickpay, can you do the following:
1. Delete the QP and save
2. Re-enter the QP, and instead of actually choosing 'Start Run', choose 'Element Selection'. Uncheck every element except the one you are testing, then save. Close the element selection window
3. Now choose 'Start Run'.
4. When complete, try looking for messages etc
1. The element entry is processed in the assignment Quickpay, for April 2012-----> CORRECT
2. We can see the returned values (monthly and annualised)-----> CORRECT
3. We don't see the messages-----> CORRECT
4. The result rules have all been defined effective from 1-Apr-2012-----> CORRECT
What's the message type? (Its Warning)
I chose the ONLY required element for qucikpay however still cant see any messages :-(