0 Replies Latest reply: Apr 19, 2012 2:49 PM by 925228 RSS

How Documaker Studio 12.0 - compares with other tools - like HP EXSTREAM

Hello Experts !

I am trying to find a comparison document between latest versions of Documaker Studio 12.0 & HP Exstream.

I had worked on Documaker 10.2 for several past years, but has been working on HP exstream in Recent years.
      I am trying to understand what has changed in Documaker 10.2 to Documaker Studio, so that I can work on Studio - mostly for batch Application. I have gone through most of the Docs for Documaker Studio, & understand the BASE product which works on the back ground RUN TIME process has not changed a lot for batch processing at least. I understand that GUI is totally different, with various additional features for versioning, check out, checkin etc.

Also I am trying to compare DOcumaker Studio with HP Exstream, with which I have now about 4 years recent experience..

If any of you have any comparison docs, request to forward to me. ( benoyfr@hotmail.com). Also I encourage if any of you Documaker studio experts can talk to me - I can explain the features of Exstream & we can have an interesting discussion - my number is (302) 312 3120..

Thanks in advance !