1 Reply Latest reply: Apr 23, 2012 7:46 AM by Mfalco-Oracle RSS

when I compile the cpp examples off version 3.7.1 I met the error

the error was:
      -bash-3.00$ ./build common
      building shared library common/libcommon.so ...
      common/ContactInfo.cpp:
      common/ContactInfoSerializer.cpp:
      "../include/coherence/lang/abstract_spec.hpp", line 96: Error, nomatchoverin: Could not find a match for coherence::lang::class_spec<coherence::lang::AbstractTypedClass<coherence::lang::Managed<ContactInfo>>, coherence::lang::extends<coherence::lang::Class, coherence::lang::Void<coherence::lang::Object>>, coherence::lang::implements<void, void, void, void, void, void, void, void, void, void, void, void, void, void, void, void>>::class_spec(const std::type_info) needed in coherence::lang::abstract_spec<coherence::lang::AbstractTypedClass<coherence::lang::Managed<ContactInfo>>, coherence::lang::extends<coherence::lang::Class, coherence::lang::Void<coherence::lang::Object>>, coherence::lang::implements<void, void, void, void, void, void, void, void, void, void, void, void, void, void, void, void>>::abstract_spec<std::type_info>(const std::type_info&).
      "../include/coherence/lang/lang_spec.hpp", line 427: Error, badinittype: Cannot use int to initialize coherence::lang::TypedClass<coherence::lang::Managed<ContactInfo>>*.
      2 Error(s) detected.

my platform as follows:
      bash-3.00$ uname -a
      SunOS t5240 5.10 Generic_138888-03 sun4v sparc SUNW,T5240

who can help me??
        • 1. Re: when I compile the cpp examples off version 3.7.1 I met the error
          Mfalco-Oracle
          Hi user 929476,

Can you provide the exact compiler version and patch number you are using, and ensure that it is at least SunPro 5.9 124863-14 for SPARC for 124864-14 for x86/x64, which are the minimum supported versions on Solaris (see http://docs.oracle.com/cd/E24290_01/coh.371/e22839/gs_install.htm#BABDCDFG). Also please let us know if you've made any changes to the provided examples.

Mark
          Oracle Coherence