2 Replies Latest reply: Apr 24, 2012 6:09 AM by ejani RSS

javax.xml.soap.SOAPException: Message send failed: Connection reset

ejani
      Hello Gurus,

I am trying to install IAM on a cluster deployment. I have a physical load balancer as a front end, which delivers the load in round-robin fashion between the two servers where oim managed servers are deployed.
      When I try to start an approval proccess, SOA server seems to not be able to connect to OIM servers, giving the following error:

<Apr 23, 2012 12:01:11 PM CEST> <Error> <oracle.integration.platform.blocks.soap> <BEA-000000> <Unable to dispatch request to http://identitymanagement.mydomain:14000/workflowservice/CallbackService due to exception
      javax.xml.ws.WebServiceException: javax.xml.soap.SOAPException: javax.xml.soap.SOAPException: Message send failed: Connection reset
      at oracle.j2ee.ws.client.jaxws.DispatchImpl.invoke(DispatchImpl.java:851)

where <identitymanagement.mydomain> is the hostname of the cluster. Maybe SOA calls go in timeout while trying to connect to oim (cluster balancing algorythm time), so, considering that the webservices take some time to respond (lets say 10 min) ,I want to know if there is any such parameter on SOA to configure to never go in timeout while waiting for the web services to respond.

Thanks,
      Eugert