Hi, I've an issue after installing webcenter content on my local machine. I couldn't see component wizard in start menu. I've installed the following listed below. Please help with a solution or error I probably would have committed.
1. Install Oracle database (XE)
2. Install WebLogic Server 11g (10.3.5)
3. Run the Repository Creation Utility (RCU 22.214.171.124.0)
4. Install JDeveloper with ADF/WebCenter Extensions
5. Install WebCenter Content (UCM) 126.96.36.199.0
After installing UCM server has it been started atleast once ?
The utilities under /bin folder will be created on the first start up of ucm managed server . Start the server , when it goes to running status then check to see if the component wizard shows up or not .