1 Reply Latest reply: Apr 25, 2012 10:50 AM by Hussein Sawwan-Oracle RSS

How do you gather statistics? How frequently you do that? Who will you i

How do you gather statistics? How frequently you do that? Who will you identify there is a need to gather statistics?
        • 1. Re: How do you gather statistics? How frequently you do that? Who will you i
          Hussein Sawwan-Oracle
          928714 wrote:
          How do you gather statistics? How frequently you do that? Who will you identify there is a need to gather statistics?
          11i and R12: Are there any recommended/ideal Percentages for running Gather Schema Statistics across e-Business Suite? [ID 1184276.1]
          Concurrent Processing - How To Gather Statistics On Oracle Applications Release 11i and/or Release 12 - Concurrent Process,Temp Tables, Manually [ID 419728.1]
          Definition of Parameters Used in Gather Schema Statistics Program [ID 556466.1]
          How Often Should Gather Schema Statistics Program be Run? [ID 168136.1]
          How to Identify when a Table/Index was Last Analyzed by Gather Schema Statistics [ID 1434191.1]

https://forums.oracle.com/forums/search.jspa?threadID=&q=Gather+AND+Schema+AND+Statistics&objID=c3&dateRange=all&userID=&numResults=15&rankBy=10001

Thanks,
          Hussein