This discussion is archived
7 Replies Latest reply: Mar 12, 2013 2:29 AM by Nitesh Jain RSS

B2B 11g as a hub with forward agreement

697257 Newbie
Currently Being Moderated
This is in regards to Anuj's blog on Implementing Oracle B2B 11g as a Hub.

http://anuj-dwivedi.blogspot.com/search?updated-max=2011-10-09T22:37:00%2B05:30&max-results=10

We are trying to implement it at a client same way with a forward agreement. How to correlate between the messages that came from TP A (actual sender) to Host and then fwd'ed to TP B (receiver). The ack needs to be sent from TP B to TP A but the sender information changed once the host forwards it to the TP B.

This is issue 1.

The other issue is reconciliation. The business scenario may that how many messages came from TP A to TP B per day and categories them. Since there are two messages created due to the fwd agreement, is there a way to correlate these messages?

Appreciate any help on this

Edited by: SmDas on May 3, 2012 10:02 AM
  • 1. Re: B2B 11g as a hub with forward agreement
    Anuj Dwivedi Guru
    You may use transaction control number for correlation. Ack should be sent from B to A in the same manner as the request was sent from A to B.

Regards,
    Anuj
  • 2. Re: B2B 11g as a hub with forward agreement
    932870 Newbie
    Hi Anuj,

I configured an outbound ,triggering from SOA where required sender id(TP B) and receiver id(TP A) are set using B2B properties. I also configured 2 agreements in B2B i.e. TP B--> Host and Host-->TP A. When i test the outbound transcation I only get one instance (Host-->TP A) in B2B. How I can identify or correlate in B2B from which TP transaction has initiated.
    Please advise!
  • 3. Re: B2B 11g as a hub with forward agreement
    Anuj Dwivedi Guru
    To send a message from TPB to TPA via a hub (say TPC), you should start the transaction from instance where TPB is host. Set the sender and receiver information and send it to TPC. Then TPC will act as a hub and forward it to TPA automatically.

At the hub, you may query the transaction on the basis of transaction control number and you will come to know from where transaction came and to which TP it was routed.

Regards,
    Anuj
  • 4. Re: B2B 11g as a hub with forward agreement
    697257 Newbie
    Anuj

Here is my scenario

TP A (Amazon) sends PO to a division of Host, say D1. So we have configured D1 as a TP, say TP B. There is a forward agreement defined between Host and TB B
    So PO comes from TP A -> Host. And it's forwarded to TP B automatically (based on the fwd agreement)

Is it the way you recommend or something different.

Based on the above config. we have two concerns

1) Since for each transaction there are two messages, how do we correlate based on the transaction control number, do you have the SQL?
    2) if we want to get a single row returned based on certain PO number, how do we extract the transaction control number based on PO number?

Thanks
    Suman
  • 5. Re: B2B 11g as a hub with forward agreement
    Anuj Dwivedi Guru
    Suman,
    Is it the way you recommend or something different.
    Yes, this is what I suggested.
    1) Since for each transaction there are two messages, how do we correlate based on the transaction control number, do you have the SQL?
    You may get the transaction control number from TP A. Now use below query to find out both the transactions at your host (hub) -

SELECT * FROM B2B_INSTANCEMESSAGE WHERE TRANSACTIONCONTROLNUMBER = '12345';

where 12345 is transaction control number
    2) if we want to get a single row returned based on certain PO number, how do we extract the transaction control number based on PO number?
    You can ask TP A to provide transaction control number or you can query at TP B side on the basis of PO number (if you are using XPath functionality) to get the transaction control number. Once you get the transaction control number, you may use the same to query transactions at your hub (host) using the SQL I provided above.

Regards,
    Anuj
  • 6. Re: B2B 11g as a hub with forward agreement
    Satheeshgoud Newbie
    HI Anuj,

I fallowed your blog for B2B hub

http://anuj-dwivedi.blogspot.in/2011/05/implementing-oracle-b2b-11g-as-hub.html#comment-form

In my scenario INDIA(Host), USA and UK are (TPs), i am trying to send HL7 message from USA to UK throw INDIA.

<USA><INDIA><UK>.

I placed file in INDIA(Host) listening channel with file format %USA%,%UK%,%2.3.1%,%ADT_A01%.hl7 and added identifiers in sample message which you are given in blog.

I fallowed all steps from your blog but i am unable to send USA to UK, i am not getting any reports in reports tab.

please suggest me on this.

Thanks in advance.
    satheesh

Edited by: 915225 on Mar 11, 2013 11:01 PM
  • 7. Re: B2B 11g as a hub with forward agreement
    Nitesh Jain Pro
    Please refer to below link:
    https://blogs.oracle.com/oracleb2bgurus/entry/implementing_oracle_b2b_11g_as

Legend

• Correct Answers - 10 points
  • Helpful Answers - 5 points