This content has been marked as final. Show 5 replies
did u try changing the filter to SQL ? and specify your variables ..1 person found this helpful
Thanks for your input, it was very helpful.
I did try to use a SQL filter and it worked fine.
"Tiempo"."Dia (Cod)" between valueof(Var_Dia_Ini) and valueof(Var_Dia_Ant)
Anyway, this is not something I can ask my users to do on a regular basis. Previous versions of OBIEE allowed them to use report variables when filtering dates, same they do for filtering other types of fields. The fact that it does not work for dates makes think this is a new bug introduced in 18.104.22.168 (or maybe even 22.214.171.124).
Seems like a bug for me .. You should open an SR
Yes, that I did.
I will let you know when they give me some solid info on this issue.
As we have already guessed, it is a known bug.
Bug 13886662: OBI 126.96.36.199 DATE FILTER: THE VALUE ENTERED MUST BE A DATE AND TIME IN THE FORM
Weird it didn't pop up on the searches I did.
Well, I can only hope it will gte fixed ASAP.
I am marking this question as answered, since there is really little that can be done until it's fixed.