This discussion is archived
1 2 Previous Next 17 Replies Latest reply: May 21, 2012 7:41 AM by PrabhuChepuri Go to original post RSS
  • 15. Re: OSP Item material issue
    HrishikeshJ Journeyer
    Currently Being Moderated
    First, verify/change charge type of OSP resource to PO Move.

If step 10 is the only step in routing .... do not manually move from 10-Queue to 10-To Move .....
    system will generate req on releasing the job if first step is OSP.
    Similarly, system will do this move from 10-Queue to 10-ToMove for you automatically, once OSP Item is received..

Verify if you have populated completion subinventory on routing.
    If yes, and if OSP is the last step in routing, system will perform completion transaction automatically.

For stuck resource transactions, verify if cost manager is running correctly.
    It picks up records in the ascending order of trasnsaction date, and if any txn is stuck, it keeps waiting over there.

Thanks,
    Hrishikesh
  • 16. Re: OSP Item material issue
    Mahendra Journeyer
    HrishikeshJ wrote:
    First, verify/change charge type of OSP resource to PO Move.

If step 10 is the only step in routing .... do not manually move from 10-Queue to 10-To Move .....
    system will generate req on releasing the job if first step is OSP.
    Similarly, system will do this move from 10-Queue to 10-ToMove for you automatically, once OSP Item is received..

Verify if you have populated completion subinventory on routing.
    If yes, and if OSP is the last step in routing, system will perform completion transaction automatically.

For stuck resource transactions, verify if cost manager is running correctly.
    It picks up records in the ascending order of trasnsaction date, and if any txn is stuck, it keeps waiting over there.

Thanks,
    Hrishikesh
    Yes i verified charge type is PO Move
    But i think we have to manually move the one and only operation we have..i.e10 to to move..in order for the requistion to generate automatically...as wip parameter was set to operation...client will not accept to change it to job/schedule..or shall i move it to run??

yes routing has a completion subinventory

Thanks
    Mahendra
  • 17. Re: OSP Item material issue
    PrabhuChepuri Newbie
    Mahendra,

Yes. Resource/OSP transaction needs to be completed for you to get the OSP charge to the the job. Pls check

i) If there are any errors mentioned in the errors tab of this pending resource tranasction.
    ii) if Move transaction manager is active ( Inventory/Interface managers )
    iiI ) if cost maanger is active

The fact that since you are getting a pending resource transacction, i am thinking that all is well with your PO receipt tranasction. But for a safe side also check if there is any struck record for the PO that you used for receving OSP item, and if any try clearing it out.

i hope this helps you

Prabhu Chepuri
1 2 Previous Next

Legend

• Correct Answers - 10 points
  • Helpful Answers - 5 points