This discussion is archived
5 Replies Latest reply: May 8, 2012 8:47 PM by ArunBodap RSS

Error 404--Not Found

934561 Newbie
Currently Being Moderated
Hey,
I developed jsp servlet program in jdeveloper 11g release 2 and when i run it the error below apears and i tried the same code in netbeans and it runs correctly . i think the error in weblogic 10.3

And i tried to deploy project but when i test connection it failed .
Please help me what can i do,
Thanks a lot
Nada Gamal

Error 404--Not Found

From RFC 2068 Hypertext Transfer Protocol -- HTTP/1.1:

10.4.5 404 Not Found

The server has not found anything matching the Request-URI. No indication is given of whether the condition is temporary or permanent.

If the server does not wish to make this information available to the client, the status code 403 (Forbidden) can be used instead. The 410 (Gone) status code SHOULD be used if the server knows, through some internally configurable mechanism, that an old resource is permanently unavailable and has no forwarding address.
  • 1. Re: Error 404--Not Found
    ArunBodap Pro
    This could be an issue with the default domain server that you might be using with JDeveloper.
    May be the deployment itself is failing.
    Please check the status of the server that is integrated with JDeveloper where you are deploying the application (using the Application Server Navigator).
    For more information on checking the application server integrated, please review the below documentation:
    http://docs.oracle.com/cd/E24382_01/user.1112/e17455/deploying_apps.htm#BACDDHHF (Focus on "How to Create a Connection to the Target Application Server")

Check the below thread that discusses about an issue and how it is resolved
    JDeveloper Integrated Weblogic domain issue.
    May be it can help you to check if you have the same problem.

Arun
  • 2. Re: Error 404--Not Found
    934561 Newbie
    Thanks for your reply the connection test succeeded but i have another error
    [02:03:02 PM] Deployment cancelled.
    #### Cannot run application new due to error deploying to IntegratedWebLogicServer.
    [02:03:02 PM] ---- Deployment incomplete ----.
    [02:03:02 PM] Remote deployment failed (oracle.jdevimpl.deploy.common.Jsr88RemoteDeployer)
    [Application new stopped and undeployed from Server Instance IntegratedWebLogicServer]
    what can i do ?
    Thanks in advance :)
  • 3. Re: Error 404--Not Found
    ArunBodap Pro
    We have to look at the error message to understand why the deployment failed.
    Please look in the weblogic server log (by default located at <Domain_Home>\servers\<ServerName>\logs\<ServerName>.log. May be IntegratedWebLogicServer.log) for any deployment related errors.
    Copy paste those errors, and we might be able to identify the root cause of the deployment failure.

Arun
  • 4. Re: Error 404--Not Found
    934561 Newbie
    hey Arun,
    Thanks a lot for your reply really appreciate it . Error is
    <May 3, 2012 5:31:25 PM EEST> <Error> <HTTP> <BEA-101371> <There was a failure when processing annotations for application C:\Users\Nody\AppData\Roaming\JDeveloper\system11.1.2.1.38.60.81\o.j2ee\drs\new\ModelWebApp.war. Please make sure that the annotations are valid. The error is Class bytes found but defineClass()failed for: 'model.Servlet1'>
    <May 3, 2012 5:31:25 PM EEST> <Error> <Deployer> <BEA-149265> <Failure occurred in the execution of deployment request with ID '1336055485054' for task '1'. Error is: 'weblogic.application.ModuleException: Failed to load webapp: 'new-Model-context-root''
    weblogic.application.ModuleException: Failed to load webapp: 'new-Model-context-root'
         at weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppModule.prepare(WebAppModule.java:393)
         at weblogic.application.internal.flow.ScopedModuleDriver.prepare(ScopedModuleDriver.java:176)
         at weblogic.application.internal.flow.ModuleListenerInvoker.prepare(ModuleListenerInvoker.java:199)
         at weblogic.application.internal.flow.DeploymentCallbackFlow$1.next(DeploymentCallbackFlow.java:517)
         at weblogic.application.utils.StateMachineDriver.nextState(StateMachineDriver.java:52)
         Truncated. see log file for complete stacktrace
    Caused By: java.lang.UnsupportedClassVersionError: model/Servlet1 : Unsupported major.minor version 51.0
         at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass1(Native Method)
         at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClassCond(ClassLoader.java:630)
         at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass(ClassLoader.java:614)
         at java.security.SecureClassLoader.defineClass(SecureClassLoader.java:141)
         at weblogic.utils.classloaders.GenericClassLoader.defineClass(GenericClassLoader.java:343)
    >
    <May 3, 2012 5:31:26 PM EEST> <Warning> <Deployer> <BEA-149004> <Failures were detected while initiating deploy task for application 'new'.>
    <May 3, 2012 5:31:26 PM EEST> <Warning> <Deployer> <BEA-149078> <Stack trace for message 149004
    weblogic.application.ModuleException: Failed to load webapp: 'new-Model-context-root'
         at weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppModule.prepare(WebAppModule.java:393)
         at weblogic.application.internal.flow.ScopedModuleDriver.prepare(ScopedModuleDriver.java:176)
         at weblogic.application.internal.flow.ModuleListenerInvoker.prepare(ModuleListenerInvoker.java:199)
         at weblogic.application.internal.flow.DeploymentCallbackFlow$1.next(DeploymentCallbackFlow.java:517)
         at weblogic.application.utils.StateMachineDriver.nextState(StateMachineDriver.java:52)
    Caused By: java.lang.UnsupportedClassVersionError: model/Servlet1 : Unsupported major.minor version 51.0
         at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass1(Native Method)
         at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClassCond(ClassLoader.java:630)
         at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass(ClassLoader.java:614)
         at java.security.SecureClassLoader.defineClass(SecureClassLoader.java:141)
         at weblogic.utils.classloaders.GenericClassLoader.defineClass(GenericClassLoader.java:343)
    >
    [05:31:26 PM] Deployment cancelled.
    [05:31:26 PM] ---- Deployment incomplete ----.
    #### Cannot run application new due to error deploying to IntegratedWebLogicServer.[05:31:26 PM] Remote deployment failed (oracle.jdevimpl.deploy.common.Jsr88RemoteDeployer)

[Application new stopped and undeployed from Server Instance IntegratedWebLogicServer]
    Thanks
    Nada Gamal
  • 5. Re: Error 404--Not Found
    ArunBodap Pro
    The error message, "Caused By: java.lang.UnsupportedClassVersionError: model/Servlet1 : Unsupported major.minor version 51.0", indicates that the problem is with the compiler version mis-match.
    Looks like you are compiling (javac) and building the application on JDK1.7 and deploying it on WebLogic Server that is running on JDK1.6 or vice-versa.
    Please check if the JAVA_HOME set for the JDeveloper build and check if the same is being used while starting the weblogic server.

Arun

Legend

• Correct Answers - 10 points
  • Helpful Answers - 5 points