5 Replies Latest reply: May 14, 2012 7:53 AM by 923918 RSS

open .saf

I need to know how to decompress the files. saf of siebel. I read in support that there is a command siebel sseunzip but can not find it.

Thank you.
        • 1. Re: open .saf
          I don't have, but on it's on the application server in /sba81/siebsrvr/BIN/
          and it's called sseunzip80.exe.
          • 2. Re: open .saf
            HI Jiyong, the Siebel Server folder that I have no command. Maybe in has changed? I have nothing to be * unzip *
            • 3. Re: open .saf
              In that case I would open a SR on Supportweb.
              Do let us know what they answer.

Edited by: jiyong on May 8, 2012 3:34 PM
              • 4. Re: open .saf
                Hi, i open the "SR 3-5676288591: open saf files" but not get any answer yet ...
                I'll let you know if I have any answers.

Edited by: 920915 on 11/05/2012 11:20
                • 5. Re: open .saf
                  For a bug in Siebel, you can not use these commands in Linux OS. Therefore we must seek some alternative ways to decompress files FileSystem.
                  The. Exe "sseunzip80.exe" and "ssezip80.exe" are not generated in instalations of Linux, or Solaris (I think either AIX).
                  One option we are evaluating, and currently works well, is to use these two. Exe (which I support sending attachments) and put them in the "BIN" of an webclient installation on a machine with Windows 7 and it worked so directly using Windows CMD.
                  I hope they serve!

Edited by: 920915 on 14/05/2012 05:52