This discussion is archived
2 Replies Latest reply: May 2, 2012 11:48 PM by 921968 RSS

conversational-jms!wli.internal.egrdbms.queue problem

921968 Newbie
Currently Being Moderated
weblogic 10r3, rdbms event generator is running, but jms internal system queue "conversational-jms!wli.internal.egrdbms.queue", its Messages Total attribue is 0, i realize some problem is up, what happen to it ,what can i do make it work well ?help me
  • 1. Re: conversational-jms!wli.internal.egrdbms.queue problem
    ArunBodap Pro
    If you want to check if the queue is configured appropriately, please check the JNDI tree of a server (Servers --> ServerName --> General (tab) --> "View JNDI Tree"). If the JNDI for that internal queue is visible in the tree and when you click on it, if it shows no errors. Then most probably the queue is perfect.
    Also, you can look for error messages in the server log file (by default located at <Domain_Home>\servers\<ServerName>\logs\<ServerName>.log). If there are no errors in server log, then it means that there are no issues with the internal queue configuration from a WLS perspective.

This internal queue is specific to WLI product. WLS does not create this queue, WLI configuration might create this queue.
    So, we will not understand what configuration is being used to setup this queue and how the rdbms event generator is coded to post messages to that internal queue.
    It could be possible that some logic/functionality of the event generator would trigger a message to that queue.
    Again, how do we know that the message from the event generator is supposed to be only put in that internal queue?

If this didn't help, then please try posting it in the Oracle SOA forum:
    SOA Suite

Arun
  • 2. Re: conversational-jms!wli.internal.egrdbms.queue problem
    921968 Newbie
    Arun,thank you for your answer
    about your consideration "Again, how do we know that the message from the event generator is supposed to be only put in that internal queue?"
    it's just a guess, i compare two different env. a normal one and a abnormal one(normal means RDBMS event generator work well, it says that it's status is running and can retrieve specified records, and abnormal means it's status is running but can retrieve no records, is seems in suspend status )
    in the normal one, the message count of the rdbms internal queue increase fast, so is Access Total Count column in WLS console(WLI_RDBMS_EG_***.jar->Monitoring-Message Driven>,but in the abnormal one, both is 0
    so i suppose that the internal queque is associated with the RDBMS event generator
    thanks again.

Legend

• Correct Answers - 10 points
  • Helpful Answers - 5 points