This never, ever seems to do a replace on the wsdl file. I check the deployed .wsdl and it always contains "REPLACE_WITH_ACTUAL_URL" and there are no deploy errors. I've Google'd and Google'd but there seems to be no mention of this anywhere. Can someone suggest something. I just want to use the HTTP Binding adapter but the struggle seems to indicate that I should just write my own solution in Java and be done with it.
OK, first, thanxs everyone. Second, the issue remains. I tried to use searchReplace to replace other strings in .wsdl files in the wsdlAndSchema elements but it simply does not work. And yes, I've told deploy to use the config plan (even purposely created errors in the config plan to ensure that the process failed). In the end, I simply used the endpointUri input property to set the target URL (which is what I think they want you to do anyway) which means that deployment will be just that much more difficult.
I have to say - this product is far more complicated than it has to be.
- There seems to be a bug lying in searchReplace for http:address location attribute within service of wsdl bindings. I am not sure why you are trying to use concrete wsdls in your projects.
- Note that searchReplace feature is not intended/designed to replace anything and everything within xsd/wsdls/composite.xml. Specific attributes(like location etc) support searchReplace feature.