This content has been marked as final. Show 13 replies
According to me, probably you have given the wrong port number, to cross check provide the snap shot from the server logs:
<May 4, 2012 8:33:46 AM IST> <Notice> <Server> <BEA-002613> <Channel "Default" is now listening on 10.xxx.xxx.xx:7001 for protocols iiop, t3, ldap, snmp, http.>
Then we can confirm that, the server is listening on listen-Address:port.
About the Admin utility:
Initially you need to set the Environment
[root@hostname bin]# . ./setDomainEnv.sh
[root@hostname bin]# java weblogic.Admin -url t3s://<hostname>:7001 -username weblogic -password xxxxxxx PING
Now you will not get the CNF Exception..!!
Hope this will you, let me know if you need further clarifications.
adding /console might really make the difference
I have made that mistake a zillion times :o)
how about, weblogic.Admin?? is that working now??
thanks for responding.
It didnt help when I followed your steps.
I do see in AdminServer log
####<May 4, 2012 10:25:18 AM PDT> <Notice> <Server> <hostname> <AdminServer> <[STANDBY] ExecuteThread: '4' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.Default (self-tuning)'> <<WLS Kernel>> <> <6d850c3493be4b23:-4acd057f:13718e1e23b:-8000-000000000000000a> <1336152318946> <BEA-002613> <Channel "Default" is now listening on 10.210.81.206:7001 for protocols iiop, t3, ldap, snmp, http.>
After executing setDomainEnv.sh
I still get the same class error.
What should I do next ?
Edited by: 898644 on May 4, 2012 11:58 AM
I did and nothing is showing up.
From Firefox browser
I get Unable to connect.
I tried proxy setting exception and still it's not connected to console
What shall I do next ?
when I tried again
[root@hostname]# java -classpath ./server/lib/weblogic.jar weblogic.Admin -url t3s://hostname:7001 -username weblogic -password xxxxx PING
Failed to connect to t3s://hostname:7001: Destination unreachable; nested exception is:
java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused; No available router to destination
What is wrong ?
I am able to telnet
[user@host ~]$ telnet host 7001
telnet: connect to address 10.210.81.206: Connection refused
[user@host ~]$ telnet host
Connected to host.
Escape character is '^]'.
Red Hat Enterprise Linux Server release 6.2 (Santiago) Kernel Rev 2.6.39-100.5.1.el6uek.x86_64
Oracle Linux Server release 6.2
Kernel 2.6.39-100.5.1.el6uek.x86_64 on an x86_64
What should we do next?
Edited by: 898644 on May 4, 2012 11:32 AM
Edited by: 898644 on May 4, 2012 11:58 AM
Edited by: 898644 on May 4, 2012 6:15 PM
put the entire admin log somewhere and provide us the link
As Pierluigi Vernetto mentioned, url should be http://<hostname>:7001/console and not http://<hostname>:7001/
If that doesn't work, kill the AdminServer, clear the cache and tmp folders under AdminServer/data/nodemanger, start the server and try accessing the console.
Check if the ConsoleEnabled value is set to false through WLST for your domain. If so please mark it true and restart the server.
Also let us know the exact error you're getting when you try to hit the console.?
thanks for responding, we don't see any cache files in Op/servers/AdminServer/data/
[root@host domains]# locate nodemanager
[root@slc01fjt domains]# Op/servers/AdminServer/data/
We'll update more if we get new information
Thanks for responding.
I've reinstalled 10.3.5 and I am still running into the same problem. the Admin console is not showing up even though log says it is running at 127.0.0.1:7001
Is there an email I can send you the logs ?
I cant be reached at email@example.com
Did you check opening the console using
I have incurred this error many times before. Instead of giving the hostname as the IP address or the compute name, write localhost. The server should detect the hostname and its not your headache.
If the problem still persists, try unstalling and then reinstalling your WLS.
Refer to this link for correct installation.
We tried and the browser page is not showing up, the cursor is spinning until it declared "unable to reach".
We did veer off from the installation instructions;
We also notice that when we configure WLS with Admin server and another instance as Managed Server, WLS would always give ConnectionException from the AdminServer instance
But if we only install and configure only Admin Server with no Managed Server, the WLS seems to respond better with a successful PING response once; the only time successful response, other times, they are ConnectionException, host unreachable error. Also, once ina while we get OutOfMemoryError from JVM but the heap spaces are pretty regular, the 256M and 512M setting.
Still unclear what's stopping Admin to not show up on host:7001/console.