3 Replies Latest reply: May 24, 2012 1:27 AM by 807659 RSS

R12 Upgrade Timing Report

user7202581
      Hi,

We recently did an R12.1.3 upgrade.
      There is a file which has details of all the sqls which were run as part of the patch and also has the details of the time each of the sqls took.
      Please let me know the file name and the location.

Regards,
      Narayan
        • 1. Re: R12 Upgrade Timing Report
          Srini Chavali-Oracle
          The patch timing data is in a file typically named "adt<99999>.lst" in $APPL_TOP/admin/<SID>/out directory.

HTH
          Srini
          • 2. Re: R12 Upgrade Timing Report
            Hussein Sawwan-Oracle
            We recently did an R12.1.3 upgrade.
            There is a file which has details of all the sqls which were run as part of the patch and also has the details of the time each of the sqls took.
            Please let me know the file name and the location.
            At any time during an AutoPatch or an AD Administration session, you can run a script to create an AD Job Timing report that shows the progress of the current session. Or you can go to the APPL_TOP/admin/<SID>/out directory to view an adt<session_id>.lst report from a previous session.

For AutoPatch and AD Administration sessions, the adt<session_id>.lst report is very similar to the web-based Timing Report you can access via Oracle Applications Manager.

Oracle E-Business Suite Maintenance Utilities -- Page 5-2, AD Job Timing Report
            http://docs.oracle.com/cd/B53825_08/current/acrobat/121admu.pdf

Oracle E-Business Suite Patching Procedures -- Page 4-15, Timing Reports
            http://docs.oracle.com/cd/B53825_08/current/acrobat/121adpp.pdf

Thanks,
            Hussein
            • 3. Re: R12 Upgrade Timing Report
              Hi,

I would like to know where to find the session-id to use with Job Timing Report. Document says, in the log file. But I don't see it.
              Can someone please help me with this?

Regards,
              SK