This discussion is archived
2 Replies Latest reply: May 7, 2012 12:57 PM by rcortez RSS

Pivot Table "Show data as" Percent of Precision

rcortez Newbie
Currently Being Moderated
Hello,

I'd like to know if there's a way to configure the Pivot Table "Show Data As - Percent of" precision.

ATM, I have some reports using SR types where one of those are much bigger than the others.. So when the report its generated, it returns something like:

TYPE A: 99%
TYPE B: 0%
TYPE C: 0%
TYPE D: 0%

How can I show the other types correct value? Something like number of decimal places...

Ps: As criteria to this report, I have changed my Data Format to "Number", "Minus: -123" with 15 Decimal Places.

Thanks,
Ramon
  • 1. Re: Pivot Table "Show data as" Percent of Precision
    David_T Guru
    902360 wrote:
    Hello,

I'd like to know if there's a way to configure the Pivot Table "Show Data As - Percent of" precision.

ATM, I have some reports using SR types where one of those are much bigger than the others.. So when the report its generated, it returns something like:

TYPE A: 99%
    TYPE B: 0%
    TYPE C: 0%
    TYPE D: 0%

How can I show the other types correct value? Something like number of decimal places...

Ps: As criteria to this report, I have changed my Data Format to "Number", "Minus: -123" with 15 Decimal Places.

Thanks,
    Ramon
    Yup. Can do. Read this link:

http://shivabizint.wordpress.com/2008/09/14/changing-the-precession-of-percent-of-columns-in-pivot-table-of-obiee/
  • 2. Re: Pivot Table "Show data as" Percent of Precision
    rcortez Newbie
    Thanks David_T!!!

Legend

• Correct Answers - 10 points
  • Helpful Answers - 5 points