This discussion is archived
1 Reply Latest reply: Jun 19, 2012 2:58 AM by 943594 RSS

How to create different case versions in ARGUS

908970 Newbie
Currently Being Moderated
Hi,

We have installed ARGUS and configured workflow for case processing. Also, we have installed DLP feature. Can anyone tell me how can we create different versions for the same case?
In other PV/Safety products, we can create multiple versions of the same case because of different reasons. Some of these versions may or may not be submitted to the Health Authority. Eg: Case no: 1234567 may have 3 versions as follows:

1st Scenario: Case no: 1234567 Version no. 1: This case is the initial case and gets submitted to Health Authorities.

2nd Scenario: Case no. 1234567 Version no. 2: This case is created to include follow-up or supplementary information about the case, which is received at a later date. This case also gets submitted to Health Authorities.

3rd Scenario: Case no. 1234567 Version no. 3: This case gets created in order to correct some information, which was not originally entered correctly in the system. This case does not get submitted to any Health Authority.

Can anyone please help or assist me, in how to created these different versions in ARGUS?

Your help will be much appreciated.

Regards,
Partha Niyogi
  • 1. Re: How to create different case versions in ARGUS
    943594 Newbie
    Currently Being Moderated
    Hi

I'm also new to Argus.

As far as i know when we edit a case during follow ups the case version changes and the edit details are captured.

Only one version (latest) by rules exists at a time and it can be submitted to regulatory bodies.

Please correct me if i am wrong and also post answer if you have discovered by other means.

Thanks

Legend

• Correct Answers - 10 points
  • Helpful Answers - 5 points