0 Replies Latest reply: May 9, 2012 9:10 AM by 746464 RSS

BPM: Error when trying to deploy an process containing a database adapter

Hello,

We are facing an issue when we try to deploy a BPM/SOA application containing a BPM process containing a database adapter.

So, I only created a new BPM process (async process) and added a database adapter to insert something in a database, then called this database adapter in a service activity.

In the weblogic console, the DbAdapter targets are correct. I created the data source with a JNDI name, with the correct targets also.

In BPM I suppose I do not have to manually change any setting file ?
      I simply create the database adapter and specify the correct JNDI name ?

when I try to deploy, I always receive the following error :
      [11:08:56 AM] Received HTTP response from the server, response code=500
      [11:08:56 AM] Error deploying archive sca_DbTstInsert_rev1.0.jar to partition "default" on server soa_server1 [http://afpo-devapp02:8001]
      [11:08:56 AM] HTTP error code returned [500]
      [11:08:56 AM] Error message from server:
      There was an error deploying the composite on soa_server1: [JCABinding] [DbTstInsert.DA_LangEnumInsert/1.0]Unable to complete unload due to: Cannot locate Java class oracle.tip.adapter.db.DBWriteInteractionSpec: Cannot locate Java class oracle.tip.adapter.db.DBWriteInteractionSpec.

[11:08:56 AM] Check server log for more details.
      [11:08:56 AM] Error deploying archive sca_DbTstInsert_rev1.0.jar to partition "default" on server soa_server1 [http://afpo-devapp02:8001]
      [11:08:56 AM] #### Deployment incomplete. ####
      [11:08:56 AM] Error deploying archive file:/C:/Code/JDeveloper/DbTstInsert/DbTstInsert/deploy/sca_DbTstInsert_rev1.0.jar
      (oracle.tip.tools.ide.fabric.deploy.common.SOARemoteDeployer)
      Has someone already faced this problem ?

I searched on Google, but couldn't find anything about this.

Thanks,

Benjamin