We have a below situation:
1. in the warehouse some of the items are by missed and they are being taken out of inventory through cycle counting process
2. But item is sitting in the customer place and has warranty and service contracts wit it.
3. Since the serial has been cycle counted, instance has been terminated in install base
4. But now customer cannot create a claim (Trade Management) because instance is end dated in IB.
5. Business understands there is some problem withe the process in warehousing
6. But we cannot stop the above from happening.
7. What is the easiest steps one can take to get the instance back to life and create a claim on it.
8. We are trying to avoid as many steps/people needed to further process the claim.
Edited by: 931363 on May 10, 2012 1:31 PM