7 Replies Latest reply: May 11, 2012 11:21 AM by Brandye Barrington-Oracle RSS

Certifiation Problem

I gave my OCA exam of 9i,10g and OCP exam of 10g also since 1.5 year ago.I did not get my all certificates yet.Every time ask about this to support team they are replying that u have not submitted your hands on course requirement form.I want to submit the hands on course requirement form but when i updated my pearsonvue account my Exam Testimg Id has changed.I have updated 4 to 5 time my Pearsonvue account to update my E-mail address.I tried to merge all the Id's but my problem is not solved yet.please give some advice how to fill the form whne my Testing Id is different.

All my Exams of Testing Id is same but in pearsonvue account my Testing Id is different becoz of updation of account.
        • 1. Re: Certifiation Problem
          bigdelboy
          933618 wrote:
          I gave my OCA exam of 9i,10g and OCP exam of 10g also since 1.5 year ago.I did not get my all certificates yet.Every time ask about this to support team they are replying that u have not submitted your hands on course requirement form.I want to submit the hands on course requirement form but when i updated my pearsonvue account my Exam Testimg Id has changed.I have updated 4 to 5 time my Pearsonvue account to update my E-mail address.I tried to merge all the Id's but my problem is not solved yet.please give some advice how to fill the form whne my Testing Id is different.

All my Exams of Testing Id is same but in pearsonvue account my Testing Id is different becoz of updation of account.
          Presumably you have done this:

http://pearsonvue.com/oracle/idmerge/

Taking exams under different Oracle Testing Id's is not good. And having several Multiples Id's is not good. So IMHO you are best to get your Testing Id stabilised first with all your exams showing under certview with that id. Then submit your form.

You need to get all your exams showing under http://certview.oracle.com ... and leave time for the Id. to propogate from PearsonVUE to Oracle Certview.
          • 2. Re: Certifiation Problem
            HI,
            I tired to merg my Ids but that did not merge.please advice my wht should i do.I followed the same proceedure to merge Ids.

thanks .
            • 3. Re: Certifiation Problem
              bigdelboy
              Ensure you have allowed 4 days for this to happen.

If 4 days have elapsed get ALL you information together and raise incident with PearsonVUE and get incident number.
              • 4. Re: Certifiation Problem
                When i tried to merge my id,they gave response that this will take 4 days but afterwards nothing was happened.can u guiede me how to get incident number?

Edited by: 933618 on 11/05/2012 01:19
                • 5. Re: Certifiation Problem
                  I want to merge my ID.I tried to merge but i failed to merge.can u plz give me the exact steps to merge.without merging my ID,i can not submit the hands on course requirement form.please help me...........
                  • 6. Re: Certifiation Problem
                    bigdelboy
                    http://pearsonvue.com/oracle/contact/
                    • 7. Re: Certifiation Problem
                      Brandye Barrington-Oracle
                      As mentioned above, it sounds like you need to contact Pearson VUE and talk to a person about this. The system does not generate a new testing ID when you login to an existing account and update your information, so it sounds like you have a different problem. Call Pearson VUE and ask them to assist with this issue.

Regards,
                      Brandye Barrington
                      Certification Forum Moderator