1 Reply Latest reply: May 21, 2012 11:55 AM by safarmer RSS

Java Card and ant tools again!

Hi,

I am working on eclipse with its plugin eclipse JCDE and the Java Card development Kit 2.2.2 to realize some Jva Card applets.
      So as to automate tests, I am using the ant tools and building files *.xml, what work rather well.
      But, I have a problem for one of my file.
      I have taken an old file and change the different links in order that the new link correspond to the new file. Nothing extraordinary until now!
      Nevertheless, I have this problem when I want to load the *.cap file containing the package of the applet.
      [echo] eGoProject Package Downloading...
      [deploycap] Java Card Ant Tasks, Version 1.0
      [deploycap] Copyright 2005 Sun Microsystems, Inc. All rights reserved. Use is subject to license terms.
      [deploycap] Note: Usage of Java Card Ant Tasks is optional. Java Card Ant Tasks are not supported by Sun Microsystems, Inc.
      [deploycap] Java Card 2.2.2 Script Generator, Version 1.3
      [deploycap] Copyright 2005 Sun Microsystems, Inc. All rights reserved. Use is subject to license terms.
      [deploycap] APDU script file for CAP file download generated.
      [deploycap] Java Card 2.2.2 APDU Tool, Version 1.3
      [deploycap] Opening connection to localhost on port 9025.
      *[deploycap] java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused*

I do not know why the software do that because all my other file work and I have already checked the modification I jhave done: the link are good.
      Is there someone who has an idea. All the ideas are welcome and I thank you in advance!
      Eglantine
        • 1. Re: Java Card and ant tools again!
          safarmer
          [deploycap] Opening connection to localhost on port 9025.
          *[deploycap] java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused*
          It would seem that the tool is connecting to a port that is not open. Is there a CREF emulator running for the tool to connect to?

Shane