3 Replies Latest reply: May 21, 2012 7:40 AM by Joseph RSS

E1 Oracle Demo tools 8.98.2.4

Joseph
      Hello guys,
      My demo apps 9.0 tools 8.98.2.4 is using oracle xe database bundle

I am able to access the fat client on my demo (DEMO DEMO DEMO900) but
      I am not able to access the web client (tools > EnterpriseOne Menu)

the jas log give : Exception occured in the JDESignon.jdeSignon() :BuildUserSession Failed. com.jdedwards.database.base.JDBException: [DATA_SOURCE_NOT_FOUND] Data source for F00921, TBLE not found. ([DATABASE_CONNECT_FAILED] Database Connection failed for DataSource System Local.)
      java.sql.SQLException: Exception d'E/S: The Network Adapter could not establish the connection

the oracle db is actually crypted with the jdedwards encrypted pass but when i decrypt it i am able to connect via sqlplus
      the listener is ok
      the instance is ok
      the database is ok

i look on the support for troubleshooting but none help or none where talking about e1 oracle standalone demo case only e1 sql standalone demo

Any ideas !!!

Jo
        • 1. Re: E1 Oracle Demo tools 8.98.2.4
          Pradip Pandey-Oracle
          Can you review that the oracle TNS database name for data source "System Local" and make sure you can tnsping the "oracle TNS database".
          • 2. Re: E1 Oracle Demo tools 8.98.2.4
            Joseph
            Hi,
            actually i correct the tns pb by just changing the value for tns in jdbj.ini giving the full path to this variable
            tns = fullpath\tnsnames.ora

but still i have another error, i am able to connect, the screen display but there is no menu. It is first written 'loading' in the place where the open application should be just under the menu title ,and after i refresh the open application list that said ' you have no running application'. This is normal , but i have no menu

in the log :

err: This server will use the the <E1 Client Install Location>/DEMO/spec/spec.ini file to access the package specs for on-demand generation.
            *20 mai 2012 21:02:47,127 [SEVERE] - [JAS] SpecException occured in the JDEOWDirect.getSpec(): | User Name : DEMO, Environment : DEMO900, Role : *ALL, Language : null com.jdedwards.base.spec.SpecException: [DATABASE_CONNECT_FAILED] Database Connection failed for DataSource BSFNUBEDSTR-D9800150C.*
            java.sql.SQLException: No suitable driver

I already give a drvier 'ojdbc5.jar' is there another driver i should give ???

down in the log i also have this error : com.jdedwards.database.base.JDBException: [DATABASE_CONNECT_FAILED] Database Connection failed for DataSource OneWorld Local.
            com.jdedwards.base.spec.SpecException: [DATABASE_CONNECT_FAILED] Database Connection failed for DataSource BSFNUBEDSTR-D9800150C.
            • 3. Re: E1 Oracle Demo tools 8.98.2.4
              Joseph
              Hello,
              Problem solved !!!
              My jdbj.ini was corrupt i just fixed it and it work.

Thanks