This content has been marked as final. Show 2 replies
934449 wrote:I don't understand the question. The client driver does load balancing, when it is able to based on the Consistency requirements of the request, across nodes within a shard.
1) We know that the client balancing load into one replication group (between storage nodes). As he gets the value of the current load each of nodes in Shard(in case when I use more then one application server)?
3) Are there any ways\tools to bulk insert(from flat file, for example)?Not presently.
4) What are the ways to securing data(auth, …) . How can I protect important keys?Presently there is no authentication capability.
5) What fetch method are most effetely\faster (multiGet(), multiGetIterator(), storeIterator() )?It depends on the application. multi...() operations are designed to reduce the number of network turnarounds.
6) How many bytes keep version(per key-value pairs)?Only one version of the data is maintained.
7) How can I look distribution key-value pairs between partitions?Within a shard, you could run com.sleepycat.je.util.DbVerify against the environment. Partitions will show up as databases named "pNNN".
8) What about compression(key and value)?Not presently.
9) Can I create one value bytes array for 2 different keys(second key the same as pointer)?If you are asking if you can have two keys referring to the same value, then "no".
Administration:There are many monitoring tools available. The admin console provides access to these.
1) What monitoring tools exist(disk, memory, CPU… for each node and cluster as a whole)?
2) In memory(cache) contains only keys(index of keys)? Or I can put value there?You can not put anything there, but values and keys are put in the cache.
3) What function must do FS cache and what java cache?I don't understand the question.
4) Are there any formula to calculate number of partitions (the same as number of shards)?There is a chapter in the Admin guide about sizing. This is addressed there.
5) May I assign master node into replication groups?It is dynamic.
6) What negative aspects have method using a lot of shards(virtual, when one hard server includes many virtual)?Contention for resources (IO, CPU, and memory) primarily.
7) How client connect to kvstore(step by step)?The client creates a KVStoreConfig and creates a KVStore object.
Charlie, I think I understand one of the questions.
2) In memory(cache) contains only keys(index of keys)? Or I can put value there?3) What function must do FS cache and what java cache?>
The NoSQL DB cache contains keys only (which we call the Btree internal nodes), and values are stored in the file system cache.
Is that what you wanted to know?