6 Ответы Последний ответ: 18.05.2012 4:21, автор: Mahendra

How to create a Blanket Release in iProc from a approved requistion

User351286
      Hi Gurus,

How to create a blanket Release in iProcurement from a approved requisition. I have followed the below steps.

1. Created a BPA from Front end.
      2. Run Loader Data program.
      3. Above program reflected the BPA in iProc.
      4. Created requisition from BPA.
      5. Requisition has been approved.

After this i am stuck. How to proceed ahead. I want to create a Blanket Release from approved PR and then receive in iProcurement.

please help me on this. We are using 11.5.10.2

Regards,
      john
        • 1. Re: How to create a Blanket Release in iProc from a approved requistion
          Prakash Kumar
          Hi John,

You have to run the create releases program in Purchasing. It will create the releases either in approved or incomplete status based on the sourcing rule you have setup for that Item/Category.

HTH
          Prakash Kumar
          • 2. Re: How to create a Blanket Release in iProc from a approved requistion
            User351286
            Hi Prakash,

Thank you.

Is there any way to go through Approved requisition > Autocreate > Blanket release instead of directly creating release.

Regards,
            John
            • 3. Re: How to create a Blanket Release in iProc from a approved requistion
              Prakash Kumar
              Hi John,

The navigation mentioned by you can be surely used to create the blanket releases.

HTH
              Prakash Kumar
              • 4. Re: How to create a Blanket Release in iProc from a approved requistion
                Mahendra
                911765 wrote:
                Hi Prakash,

Thank you.

Is there any way to go through Approved requisition > Autocreate > Blanket release instead of directly creating release.

Regards,
                John
                John,

you will have a option to create releases automatically or release via auto create window
                It all depends on the sourcing rule and approved supplier list attributes
                if you have selected release using autocreate...then as soon as you approve req...blanket release will be automatically created for you..
                if you have selected Automatic Release/Review then..you have to create release manually via auto create window

HTH
                Mahendra
                • 5. Re: How to create a Blanket Release in iProc from a approved requistion
                  User351286
                  Hi Mahendra,

Thank you so much for your reply.

So you mean to say that it all depends upon the Sourcing Rule and ASL based upon that system would automatically create a Blanket Release or If its Automatic Release/Review then we have to manually create release through autocreate.

The reason why i am asking this query is now when i tested it, system is automatically creating release and starngely there is no Sourcing Rule and ASL has been defined.

But we are looking for a Manual Release through autocreate window.

It would be great if you could please suggest.

Regards,
                  John
                  • 6. Re: How to create a Blanket Release in iProc from a approved requistion
                    Mahendra
                    911765 wrote:
                    Hi Mahendra,

Thank you so much for your reply.

So you mean to say that it all depends upon the Sourcing Rule and ASL based upon that system would automatically create a Blanket Release or If its Automatic Release/Review then we have to manually create release through autocreate.

The reason why i am asking this query is now when i tested it, system is automatically creating release and starngely there is no Sourcing Rule and ASL has been defined.

But we are looking for a Manual Release through autocreate window.

It would be great if you could please suggest.

Regards,
                    John
                    John,

When you say system is automatically creating release..as far as i know...it should be referencing a PO..correct...in the releases window..
                    can you pull that up..and see if you can get any clue..bcz that PO would BPA...

Also I am not that much into Iproc...I don't know...whether Iproc has some other setups

HTH
                    Mahendra