Oracle has several solutions for Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC). The following are products within Oracle's GRC offering:
- Application Access Controls Governor (AACG) [http://www.oracle.com/us/solutions/corporate-governance/access-controls/index.html] - provides real-time monitoring and proactive enforcement of crucial access policies, such as those that support segregation of duties (SOD).
- Enterprise Transaction Controls Governor (ETCG) [http://www.oracle.com/us/solutions/corporate-governance/transaction-controls/index.html] - continuously monitors transactions against policies to detect suspicious transactions or redundant business practices that get in the way of performance.
- Configuration Controls Governor (CCG) [http://www.oracle.com/us/solutions/corporate-governance/configuration-controls/index.html] - automated solution that controls and tracks changes to key application setup data, using notifications and detailed reports to facilitate change management without burdening core business operations.
- Preventive Controls Governor (PCG) [http://www.oracle.com/us/solutions/corporate-governance/preventive-controls/index.html] - provides fine-grained control over user viewing and editing of key data, while tracking changes (or attempted changes) by users in E-Business Suite.
- Enterprise Governance, Risk, and Compliance Manager (EGRCM) [http://www.oracle.com/us/solutions/corporate-governance/grc-manager/index.html] - facilitates the holistic management of GRC programs while still addressing individual requirements with natively-built modules.
- Governance, Risk, and Compliance Intelligence (GRCI) [http://www.oracle.com/us/solutions/corporate-governance/grc-intelligence/index.html] - combines qualitative and quantitative information and presents this information in integrated dashboards and reports, thereby allowing executives and managers to confidently identify and focus efforts on key risks and control issues including access policy conflicts.