4 Replies Latest reply on May 23, 2012 5:31 PM by Sandeep Gandhi, Consultant

requisition import

I wanted to know how to transfer data into interface table of requisition from front end and from there how to transfer it to requisition base table from front end....r they any requests to do this please clarify
        • 1. Re: requisition import
          Sandeep Gandhi, Consultant
          1) There is no front end to load data into Req Interface table. You will have to use sql to insert records into po_requisitions_interface_all. See API to insert rows in to PO_REQ_DISTRIBUTIONS_ALL for more details.
          2) After the insert, you need to run the Requisition Import program to move data to Req base tables.

Sandeep Gandhi
          • 2. Re: requisition import
            If i want to import requisition from work in process module even then will i have to transfer data in requisition interface table thru SQL....bcoz in this case i am not transferring data from an external system,everything is happening within oracle so is it possible in this case to transfer data into interface table from front end
            • 3. Re: requisition import
              Mahendra
              user11107402 wrote:
              If i want to import requisition from work in process module even then will i have to transfer data in requisition interface table thru SQL....bcoz in this case i am not transferring data from an external system,everything is happening within oracle so is it possible in this case to transfer data into interface table from front end
              work in process generates requistion automatically for outside processing items...at the time of job/schedule or when you move a opeartion...unless if you specify manual in wip parameters...so if you have set that manual..you have to run req import...to create requistions

HTH
              Mahendra
              • 4. Re: requisition import
                Sandeep Gandhi, Consultant
                If you are creating requisitions from WIP, then an Oracle process will insert records in the interface tables once appropriate actions are taken in WIP (such as progressing a OSP work order).
                You just have to run/schedule the Requisition Import program. Make sure the source parameter is blank or WIP.

Sandeep Gandhi