This content has been marked as final. Show 6 replies
My name is Phil DeLaine and I work for one of Oracle's Gold Partners, TechDemocracy.
I saw your post about the B2B transaction errors you are experiencing. We have great experience with B2B and have solved very complex problems. (References available.)
Would you like to use one of our B2B expert technical resources to solve this problem and deliver your project error free and fully functional?
Please let me know if you would like to discuss what we can do for you. You can reach me anytime.
Sales Director - Northeast
(978) 758-3156 (Cell)
1) We won the 2011 Oracle Titan Award for the Best Middleware Implementation. Our award winning solutions included SOA, IAM and BI.
2) We have been awarded with the highly prestigious Oracle ACE Director status for outstanding industry achievement and track record.
3) We sit on several Advisory Boards for Oracle Product Management (for Fusion Middleware Products).
4) We are an Oracle Center of Excellence Partner for SOA and IAM.
5) We are frequently invited to speak at a number of Oracle Customer Success forums such as Oracle's "OpenWorld".
6) We have been rated by Inc. Magazine as one of the top 10 fastest growing companies for 3 consecutive years.
7) We have won and successfully deliveried several projects at Fortune 100, 500 and 1,000 companies. (References Available)
It's a known issue and a fix is already available. Please log a SR with support to get an appropriate patch for your system.
It's not a right place for advertisement.
I logged SR on this few days back, analyst is working on this.
Could you please provide the patch number, by chance if you remembered .
You may ask the analyst to contact me.
this is product bug in 18.104.22.168 .
Solution: we need to apply below two patches