This content has been marked as final. Show 10 replies
Step 1 of 5 of the Create Integrator wizard has a check box:
"Display in Create Document Page"
Yes I have check "Display in Create Document Page " their are 3 steps for create Integrator.
Database : Oracle Database 11g Enterprise Edition Release 184.108.40.206.0 - 64bit Production
OS : Linux: Version 220.127.116.11.0 - Production
Oracle Applications : 12.1.2
Actually I want to enter the contact accounts of each employee in bulk.
any body can give the information,
While I have restart the APACHE server.
Can you review this note and ensure you have followed complete processes. How Does One Create a Web Adi Custom Integrator for Use With the HCM Product? [ID 1272102.1]
yes I have check all this step is OK but still did not show
How can I upload the contact data through web ADI while I have try many things but custom integrator did not display
any body guide me how can Build HRMS custom integrator I have work according to note number [1272102.1] but this custom integrator did not display. Is this necessary to build the function ?
if yes please guide me how can I build this custom function for this Integrator.
but in many post this is the optional no need to build the function.
Edited by: user12879396 on Jun 9, 2012 12:18 AM
any body guide me
Okay then, I will say what you should have said.
To over come this issue, you need to do following steps in order:
- Create a normal function and save its' details.
- Make sure function: HR Integrator Setup is added to menu: Desktop Integration Menu
- Make sure submenu: HR ADI Seeded Integrator Form Functions is added to menu: Desktop Integration Menu
- Create your custom Integrator using Create Document with Integrator: HR Integrator Setup
- This will download the excel document and you should fill in as below example:
Upl Metadata Type Application Short Name Integrator User Name View Name Form Name API Package Name API Procedure Name Interface User Name Interface Parameter List Name API Type API Return Type CREATE PAY Upload UDT Columns PAY_USER_COLUMN_API CREATE_USER_COLUMN PAY_USER_COLUMN_API CREATE_USER_COLUMN PROCEDURE
- Add the new created function to menu: Desktop Integration Menu
- Enable the new function in the Integrators list by using Create Document with Integrator: HR Maintain Integrator Form Function Associations
Upl Integrator Application Short Name Integrator User Name Form Function List Messages PAY Upload UDT Columns XXMDN_UPLOAD_UDT_COL J
- Bounce application services.
- Now the new custom integrator should appear in the Create Document list.