1 2 3 Previous Next 34 Replies Latest reply: Jul 16, 2012 6:13 PM by Greybird-Oracle Go to original post RSS
      • 30. Re: Latency increase in upgrage to 4.1.17 from 4.0.92
        Greybird-Oracle
        For the benefit of other reading this thread, please note that je.forceKeyPrefixing is internal and unsupported, and should be used for testing only.
        --mark                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           
        • 31. Re: Latency increase in upgrage to 4.1.17 from 4.0.92
          Does the cleaner populate the cache with LNs, assuming lazy migration is off? (Wondering if I should be setting EVICT_LN in my tool which basically only runs cleaner threads and then checkpoints.)
          • 32. Re: Latency increase in upgrage to 4.1.17 from 4.0.92
            Greybird-Oracle
            Does the cleaner populate the cache with LNs, assuming lazy migration is off? (Wondering if I should be setting EVICT_LN in my tool which basically only runs cleaner threads and then checkpoints.)
            No, it doesn't, unless you're using a very old version of JE. You didn't say what version you're using.

--mark                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       
            • 33. Re: Latency increase in upgrage to 4.1.17 from 4.0.92
              Greybird-Oracle
              In any case, specifying EVICT_LN has no impact on cleaner behavior.
              --mark                                                                                                                                                                                       
              • 34. Re: Latency increase in upgrage to 4.1.17 from 4.0.92
                Okay thanks. I'm using 4.1.21 in this case.
                1 2 3 Previous Next