This discussion is archived
1 2 3 Previous Next 34 Replies Latest reply: Jul 16, 2012 4:13 PM by greybird Go to original post RSS
  • 30. Re: Latency increase in upgrage to 4.1.17 from 4.0.92
    greybird Expert
    Currently Being Moderated
    For the benefit of other reading this thread, please note that je.forceKeyPrefixing is internal and unsupported, and should be used for testing only.
    --mark                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           
  • 31. Re: Latency increase in upgrage to 4.1.17 from 4.0.92
    909806 Newbie
    Does the cleaner populate the cache with LNs, assuming lazy migration is off? (Wondering if I should be setting EVICT_LN in my tool which basically only runs cleaner threads and then checkpoints.)
  • 32. Re: Latency increase in upgrage to 4.1.17 from 4.0.92
    greybird Expert
    Does the cleaner populate the cache with LNs, assuming lazy migration is off? (Wondering if I should be setting EVICT_LN in my tool which basically only runs cleaner threads and then checkpoints.)
    No, it doesn't, unless you're using a very old version of JE. You didn't say what version you're using.

--mark                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       
  • 33. Re: Latency increase in upgrage to 4.1.17 from 4.0.92
    greybird Expert
    In any case, specifying EVICT_LN has no impact on cleaner behavior.
    --mark                                                                                                                                                                                       
  • 34. Re: Latency increase in upgrage to 4.1.17 from 4.0.92
    909806 Newbie
    Okay thanks. I'm using 4.1.21 in this case.
1 2 3 Previous Next

Legend

• Correct Answers - 10 points
  • Helpful Answers - 5 points