2 Replies Latest reply: Aug 9, 2012 5:43 AM by 948738 RSS

AIA FP 11.1.1.6.0 "Metadata transfer operation failed"

Hi,
      I wonder if anyone can help. I am receiving the error below while performing a fresh install of AIA FP 11.1.1.6.0

"Metadata transfer operation failed" MDS-00597 failure to open the archive file /tmp/archive4766411343835100171.jar

Sure the above error points to a non-existent file but where do I get this file from? The directory is not write protected and the user performing the installation can write to that
      directory. Also, there is adequate memory so I don't think its a system resource issue.

It is important to note that this error appears at the "Deploy Application Configurations" stage of the install.

System Info

Weblogic 10.3.6.0
      SOA 11.1.1.6.0
      OER 11.1.1.6.0
      Oracle Database XE 10.2.0.1.0

###########################################################################################################
      [exec] soa_server1
      [exec] Location changed to domainRuntime tree. This is a read-only tree with DomainMBean as the root.
      [exec] For more help, use help(domainRuntime)
      [exec]
      [exec] Uploading metadata to server . . . . .
      [exec] Metadata tranfer operation failed
      [exec]
      [exec] This Exception occurred at .
      [exec] javax.management.MBeanException: MDS-00597: Failure to open the archive file /tmp/archive4766411343835100171.jar. Cannot create ArchiveMetadataStore for the archive file /tmp/archive4766411343835100171.jar.
      [exec] error in opening zip file
      [exec] Problem invoking WLST - Traceback (innermost last):
      [exec] File "/home/oracle/Oracle/Middleware/AIA/Infrastructure/Install/AID/lib/py/updateMetadata.py", line 53, in ?
      [exec] at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance0(Native Method)
      [exec] at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.java:39)
      [exec] at sun.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.java:27)
      [exec] at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Constructor.java:513)
      [exec]
      [exec] java.lang.Exception: java.lang.Exception: Error!!! Import MetaData Failed !!
      [exec]

BUILD FAILED
      /home/oracle/Oracle/Middleware/AIA/Infrastructure/Install/AID/AIAExecuteDriver.xml:222: The following error occurred while executing this line:
      /home/oracle/Oracle/Middleware/AIA/Infrastructure/Install/AID/AIAExecuteDriver.xml:65: The following error occurred while executing this line:
      /home/oracle/Oracle/Middleware/AIA/aia_instances/AIA/tmp/AIDExecuteDP_temp_1380328407.xml:94: The following error occurred while executing this line:
      /home/oracle/Oracle/Middleware/AIA/Infrastructure/Install/AID/lib/AIDConfigurationLibraryTasks.xml:845: exec returned: 1

Total time: 5 minutes 27 seconds
      Deployment Command Return Value Configuration: 1