This content has been marked as final. Show 1 reply
Thank you for your question. To narrow down the problem, please reply to these questions:
1. When installing on Windows, are you logged in as Administrator?
2. Have you tried explicitly launching the command window as Administrator (by right-clicking on"Start-Programs-Accessories-Command Prompt" and selecting "Run as Administrator")?
3. At what point in the Oracle R Enterprise server installation do you receive this error?
4. What command are you using to install Oracle R Enterprise?
5. Have you specified a .Rprofile for your R intstallation, and if so, what commands are stored in this file?
6. What command is used to set ORACLE_HOME?