This content has been marked as final. Show 21 replies
* Created a new application by copying the existing one.
* Created a number of pages with corresponding tabs.
(Set the already existing tab Customer> page2 to page 2)
* Set at the plugin level the theme number to 101
* Set at the following region attributes
Template > Tab menu horizontal
Tab set > main
# I have set the theme and template to these values because I'm a bit lazy.
and don't want to change the theme 21 > Two Level Tabs - Right Sidebar (optional / table-based) template.
The minimum change to be made to this template is place the substitution string #TABS# in the parent tab templates.
This is where the standard tabs will be renderd.
# The tabs are now al generated and clicking on it brings you to the next page.
Next step will be adding some style with CSS.
# To show that you're actual on a different page I have created a region on page 0 that states on wich page you are.
Hello Nicolette, i'm trying to use your plugin but i can't. Here're the steps that i follow:
- Create application named tabs with Home page and Two Levels of Tabs and Scarlet Theme.
- Install Plugin using the file "region_type_plugin_net_vanbaren_apex_tab_menu.sql"
- Import the Theme using the file "Theme_page_templates.sql"
- In the Application i created a new page with type "Plug-ins", then selected the plugin "Tab menu", then in Settings i wrote "101" as Template
- In Shared Components > Tabs, I selected "main" as Parent Tab Set.
- Imported the file "Tabmenu_horizontale.css" in the plugin's files list.
I suppose everything is ok, please correct me if not or if i'm missing any step.
My question is, what do i have to write in the Region Attributes:
jQuery selector submenu
Include single subtab
Class first parent
Class last parent
Class first child
Class last child
I hope you can help me with this....i've been several days trying without results.
Karthik C wrote:Could you please start a new tread with a description of your problem.
I am having a same issue . when I try to figure out using ur login it gave me invalid credintials , Could you please help me on this,
The mentioned login credentials are for the workspace of the OP.