This content has been marked as final. Show 2 replies
Pending transaction hold only following three types of records:
1. Allocations done for Mover orders
2. if you use TP:INV: Transaction Processing Mode = Batch, and if transaction manager has not yet picked up the records for processing.
3. records are stored in Pending Transactions only for a moment, before they are transferred from Transactions Open Interface to Material Transactions (History)
In all the cases, records are well validated, and you will never find that basic validation such as quantity missing is not present.
How are the records getting populated there?
Are you inserting them manually? Strongly suggest to insert the records in mtl_transactions_interface instead.
there are couple of things to check:
1. If all records are part of single batch and if one of the records fail then entire batch fails.
check if transaction_batch_id is populated on these records.
2. may be the flags such as process_flag, lock_flag, transaction_mode are not set to right values
check if their respective values are 1, 2 and 3.
Did it solve the issue?