2 Replies Latest reply: Jun 20, 2012 4:41 PM by 591751 RSS

WB 11.2.0.3 - No parameter list for FTP

Hi, I'm new to the WB. I've imported a working application to a new server and tried to configure it. The problem is I cannot figure out where the parameter list (command, parameter_list, script, etc.) is. When I right click on the FTP icon and select "Edit details" there is only Name and Outgoing transactions options. Please, point me in the right direction.

Thanks,

Art
        • 1. Re: WB 11.2.0.3 - No parameter list for FTP
          David Allan-Oracle
          In 11gR2 of OWB if you edit a process flow, the parameters for tasks can be found in the 'Structure' panel. So if you do not see this panel, whilst editing a process flow, use the menu bar View->Structure to enable it. This structure panel had all the contents of the process flow, so it has a tree containing all of the tasks, and for the tasks you can expand further and see the parameters. If you click on a parameter then the parameter details can be found in the Property Inspector.

Cheers
          David
          • 2. Re: WB 11.2.0.3 - No parameter list for FTP
            Thank you for your reply, David.

Would you also know where ${Remote.User} ,${Remote.Host} and ${Remote.Password} are defined in the application and how to use those parameters to make an sftp connection? I found out you one can use the first two in the parameter list:

Parameter_List - ?${Remote.User}@${Remote.Host}?

but I do not know where the ${Remote.Password} goes to make the sftp connection.

Thanks,

Art