3 Replies Latest reply: Jun 13, 2012 11:59 PM by Todd Little-Oracle RSS

WTUXWS32.DLL NOT FOUND.

I am installing my applications on a new laptop (Windows 7 64 bit).

One of the applications that I am using needs Tuxedo and Oracle.

I have managed to download Tuxedo11GR1 which supports windows 7 64 bit and Oracle 11G which supports windows 7 64 bit.

But when I start my application it fails with the error : *"The program can't start because WTUXWS32.dll is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem"*
      I have tried re-installling this few times but it still fails with the same error.

I have set my system variable path: TUXDIR = C:\bea3\tuxedo11gR1

This application is running from my old laptop which is a windows xp 32 bit machine but not on this one!!

Any help would be really appreciated!!!

Thanks.
        • 1. Re: WTUXWS32.DLL NOT FOUND.
          Todd Little-Oracle
          Hi,

From the supported platforms page, Tuxedo 11gR1 is only supported on Windows 7 64 bit as a client only install and only with Visual Studio 2008. Did you rebuild your application after switching operating systems and Tuxedo versions?

Regards,
          Todd Little
          Oracle Tuxedo Chief Architect
          • 2. Re: WTUXWS32.DLL NOT FOUND.
            Hi,

The application is build on the server. I just use the .exe in my client environment to run. Why does it need to be rebuilt? I also do not know how to rebuild the same on the server. I have request for the same.

I am just using the exe on the client side ie, my laptop which I am currently configuring.

I am still having the same issue

Thanks in advance.
            • 3. Re: WTUXWS32.DLL NOT FOUND.
              Todd Little-Oracle
              Hi,

Do you have the Tuxedo client installed on the machine where you are trying to run the client?

Regards,
              Todd Little
              Oracle Tuxedo Chief Architect