2 Replies Latest reply: Jun 12, 2012 7:17 AM by 942429 RSS

JSP compilation issue

Hello,

I am facing one issue with my web app.

I am using weblogic 10.3.5 with JDK 1.6.0_26

My webaap is part of an ear and if the war is deployed as a .war (archived mode) it is going good, but when it is in exploded mode the precompilation fails with errors in JSP.

Can anyone help me out ?

Thanks.
        • 1. Re: JSP compilation issue
          user696
          What is the error?
          Can you paste complete stack trace.

Regards,
          Sunil P
          • 2. Re: JSP compilation issue
            Hello,

Here is the error details.

<Jun 8, 2012 12:32:30 PM GMT> <Info> <HTTP> <BEA-101344> <frontendapp: Attempting to precompile /en/Admin/localization/includes/actions/ajax/SM.jsp,
            since the class file associated with it was not found in the webapp classpath.>
            <Jun 8, 2012 12:32:40 PM GMT> <Warning> <HTTP> <BEA-101212> <frontendapp:online Failure while Precompiling JSPs: weblogic.servlet.jsp.CompilationException:
            BKGD.jsp:12:18: The page failed validation from validator: "Illegal scope attribute without var in "c:set" tag.".
            <%@ include file="Panels/MiniRuleLink.jsi" %>
            ^-----------------------^
            BKGD.jsp:12:18: The page failed validation from validator: "Illegal scope attribute without var in "c:set" tag.".

Edited by: 939426 on Jun 12, 2012 5:17 AM