3 Replies Latest reply: Jun 14, 2012 4:15 AM by Bhabani Ranjan RSS

7000 : null : com.sunopsis.sql.l: Oracle Data Integrator Timeout:

Hi,

I'm working on Microsoft excel as my source and target systems. I'm getting the below error will executing.
      If I test my mappings by executing for Oracle technology is working.

I've created dsn name as SRC_BFG_TEMPLATE_LATEST and using the same while creating the dataserver as well.

Please help in tracing this out.

Thanks in advance.

7000 : null : com.sunopsis.sql.l: Oracle Data Integrator Timeout: connection with URL jdbc:odbc:SRC_BFG_TEMPLATE_LATEST and user .
      com.sunopsis.sql.l: Oracle Data Integrator Timeout: connection with URL jdbc:odbc:SRC_BFG_TEMPLATE_LATEST and user .

at com.sunopsis.sql.SnpsConnection.a(SnpsConnection.java)

at com.sunopsis.sql.SnpsConnection.t(SnpsConnection.java)

at com.sunopsis.sql.SnpsConnection.connect(SnpsConnection.java)

at com.sunopsis.sql.SnpsQuery.updateExecStatement(SnpsQuery.java)

at com.sunopsis.sql.SnpsQuery.executeQuery(SnpsQuery.java)

at com.sunopsis.dwg.dbobj.SnpSessTaskSql.execCollOrders(SnpSessTaskSql.java)

at com.sunopsis.dwg.dbobj.SnpSessTaskSql.treatTaskTrt(SnpSessTaskSql.java)

at com.sunopsis.dwg.dbobj.SnpSessTaskSqlC.treatTaskTrt(SnpSessTaskSqlC.java)

at com.sunopsis.dwg.dbobj.SnpSessTaskSql.treatTask(SnpSessTaskSql.java)

at com.sunopsis.dwg.dbobj.SnpSessStep.treatSessStep(SnpSessStep.java)

at com.sunopsis.dwg.dbobj.SnpSession.treatSession(SnpSession.java)

at com.sunopsis.dwg.cmd.DwgCommandSession.treatCommand(DwgCommandSession.java)

at com.sunopsis.dwg.cmd.DwgCommandBase.execute(DwgCommandBase.java)

at com.sunopsis.dwg.cmd.e.i(e.java)

at com.sunopsis.dwg.cmd.g.y(g.java)

at com.sunopsis.dwg.cmd.e.run(e.java)

at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
        • 1. Re: 7000 : null : com.sunopsis.sql.l: Oracle Data Integrator Timeout:
          Could you test your dataserver? Did you configure dsn properly and it is reachable from your agent's host?
          • 2. Re: 7000 : null : com.sunopsis.sql.l: Oracle Data Integrator Timeout:
            Apiminov,

Yes I'm able to test the dataserver. Able to view the data in the datastore under models as well. But once its used in a interface the I'm not able to view the data.
            Don't know what was the issue exactly.
            • 3. Re: 7000 : null : com.sunopsis.sql.l: Oracle Data Integrator Timeout:
              Bhabani Ranjan
              Have you tried the below solution which is already discussed in Oracle Data Integrator Timeout
              This solution is working in some cases.

You can edit userpref.xml file reside inside bin directory of ODI_HOME (oracledi folder). You need to edit the field name "value" (eg: [30] to [60]). Then restart the application and ODI Agent.

<Object class="com.sunopsis.dwg.dbobj.SnpUserParam">
              <Field name="Key" type="java.lang.String"><![CDATA[DEFAULT_REPOSITORY_CONNECTION_TIMEOUT]]></Field>
              <Field name="Value" type="java.lang.String"><![CDATA[30]]></Field>
              <Field name="Label" type="java.lang.String"><![CDATA[Oracle Data Integrator Timeout]]></Field>
              <Field name="Type" type="java.lang.String"><![CDATA[com.sunopsis.graphical.userparam.SnpsTextFieldEditor]]></Field>
              <Field name="Help" type="java.lang.String"><![CDATA[Timeout used by Oracle Data Integrator for the database connections.]]></Field>
              <Field name="Visible" type="boolean"><![CDATA[true]]></Field>
              <Field name="Updatable" type="boolean"><![CDATA[true]]></Field>
              <Field name="Position" type="int"><![CDATA[4]]></Field>
              </Object>

Thanks