This discussion is archived
1 2 Previous Next 21 Replies Latest reply: Mar 11, 2013 12:40 PM by Brandye Barrington RSS

OCP is not appearing on certview

944119 Newbie
Currently Being Moderated
after getting OCA certificate i passed 1z0-053 to get OCP,
after passing exam i submitted one hands on course via pearson vue (introduction to sql-oracle workforce development program) which is verified,
but on certview on certification status screen OCP not appearing,

my question is why do i not get the OCP status, do i need to submit any other course form or is it enough to submit just one course,

it has been 1-2 weeks my course has verified,

i would be appreciated if you inform me about my situation,

thank you,

hayrullah
  • 1. Re: OCP is not appearing on certview
    matthew_morris Expert
    Open an SR and request the status. This is the URL: http://education.oracle.com/pls/eval-eddap-dcd/OU_SUPPORT_OCP.home?p_source=OCP

This is the method for contacting the Oracle Certification Program support team. If you don't get the response you need from the SR, the Certification Forum administrator can check on the status of the SR to see what is happening, but the SR should come first and generally will provide the required solution.
  • 2. Re: OCP is not appearing on certview
    bigdelboy Pro
    941116 wrote:
    after getting OCA certificate i passed 1z0-053 to get OCP,
    after passing exam i submitted one hands on course via pearson vue (introduction to sql-oracle workforce development program) which is verified,
    but on certview on certification status screen OCP not appearing,

my question is why do i not get the OCP status, do i need to submit any other course form or is it enough to submit just one course,

it has been 1-2 weeks my course has verified,

i would be appreciated if you inform me about my situation,

thank you,

hayrullah
    Can you confirm all the exams you expect are present in the exam history tab in certiview ; ie 1z0-051/1z0-007/1z0-047 + 1z0-052 + 1z0-053 + yourCourseVerification
  • 3. Re: OCP is not appearing on certview
    944119 Newbie
    on exam history all the exams that i passed ie 1z0-051,1z0-052 and 1z0-053 are present
    but there is no course info,
  • 4. Re: OCP is not appearing on certview
    matthew_morris Expert
    ...i submitted one hands on course via pearson vue (introduction to sql-oracle workforce development program) which is verified,
    In your first post you indicated the hands-on course had been verified. I took that to mean that it showed up in Certview. In your last post you say:
    ...but there is no course info
    Until the course shows up, Oracle is verifying it. Since you did not take the course with Oracle Education, they need to contact the location where you did take the course and verify that you really did take X course on Y date. How long that takes depends in large part on how fast the place where you took the test responds to Oracle.
  • 5. Re: OCP is not appearing on certview
    944119 Newbie
    the course verified on pearson vue site
  • 6. Re: OCP is not appearing on certview
    bigdelboy Pro
    941116 wrote:
    the course verified on pearson vue site
    Certview ... which effectively is a reporting database off of Oracle's certification database ... treats course submission/vertifiction as a psuedo exam:

You should expect to see something like the following in your exam history if everything was in order:

31-DEC-99      1Z0-09N      Oracle Database 11g Hands-On Course Requirement      PASS

... Be aware there can be a delay between Pearson Vue and the certication database of perhaps up to 3 working days, and very occasionally a little longer, though it is often a little less.

.... If you have only sumitted or had your course verified recently there may be a slight delay of a couple of days.
  • 7. Re: OCP is not appearing on certview
    Brandye Barrington Expert
    The issue could be that you have submitted the course requirement under a different Oracle Testing ID than the one the exams were taken under. When you submitted your course form, did you receive a new Testing ID from Pearson VUE? If so, your IDs will need to be merged before the database will recognized that the two accounts are for the same person. You can find out if you have multiple IDs by contacting Pearsonvue.com/oracle/contact. They will be able to assist.

Regards,
    Brandye Barrington
    Certification Forum Moderator
  • 8. Re: OCP is not appearing on certview
    584609 Newbie
    Hi all,

i'm facing a similar issue here ,

long back i tool OCP 9i Track in Oracle Authorized Learning Center ( 2004 ) and in 2005 i finished the first Exam 1z0-007 and recently i got the OCA Certification after passing 1z0-031 , after that i finished the rest of the exams to get the OCP

now the problem is i'm able to see all the exam history records and the OCA Certificate along with all the exams necessary to get the OCP but i'm not able to see the OCP in the " Certification History " , what shall i do ? sorry its my first Certificate and i'm not familiar with the procedure

can some one help me please ?
  • 9. Re: OCP is not appearing on certview
    bigdelboy Pro
    ALJazzar wrote:
    Hi all,

i'm facing a similar issue here ,

long back i tool OCP 9i Track in Oracle Authorized Learning Center ( 2004 ) and in 2005 i finished the first Exam 1z0-007 and recently i got the OCA Certification after passing 1z0-031 , after that i finished the rest of the exams to get the OCP

now the problem is i'm able to see all the exam history records and the OCA Certificate along with all the exams necessary to get the OCP but i'm not able to see the OCP in the " Certification History " , what shall i do ? sorry its my first Certificate and i'm not familiar with the procedure

can some one help me please ?
    Have you submitted your truing to be verified. If it has it should show as a pseudo exam pass ..... See about 2 posts above. If that fails raise a support call.
  • 10. Re: OCP is not appearing on certview
    584609 Newbie
    which training do i need to submitt in order to get the OCP since i took all the OCP 9i Tracks , i.e 1z0-007,1z0-031,1z0-032,1z0-033

and by the way i have all the Oracle Training Attendance Certificate as a Hard Copy
  • 11. Re: OCP is not appearing on certview
    bigdelboy Pro
    ALJazzar wrote:
    which training do i need to submitt in order to get the OCP since i took all the OCP 9i Tracks , i.e 1z0-007,1z0-031,1z0-032,1z0-033

and by the way i have all the Oracle Training Attendance Certificate as a Hard Copy
    http://education.oracle.com/pls/web_prod-plq-dad/db_pages.getpage?page_id=99
  • 12. Re: OCP is not appearing on certview
    OraErrorDetector Newbie
    i have read that already , but it doesnt mention the procedure on how to submit any form and which one and where?
  • 13. Re: OCP is not appearing on certview
    bigdelboy Pro
    OraErrorDetector wrote:
    i have read that already , but it doesnt mention the procedure on how to submit any form and which one and where?
    On very rare occasions the pages from viewed from a particualr country/app server can become desynchonised:

On the page I view I see the following:-
    How do I submit the form?

The form may be submitted at any time in your certification path, after you have completed the training requirement. However, you will only receive the certification success kit once all certification requirements have been met.

Step 1: Determine if you have completed the required training from the chart above

Step 2: Gather the following information you will need to complete the Course Submission Form.

* Your Oracle Testing ID (found on all Oracle exam score reports).
        * Your registration confirmation email from Oracle University for your hands-on course(s). If you don’t have your course confirmation email, you will need your hands-on course information: Course Title, Course Date and Course Location and Course Facility Name (the name of the company or institute where you completed your hands-on course).

Step 3: Go to www.pearsonvue.com/oracle.

Step 4: Select Submit Course Form from the navigation buttons on the right. Either sign in (if you already have an account) or create a new web account if this is your first visit. You will need to provide your Oracle Testing ID and your correct mailing and email address during the setup of your new account.

Step 5: Complete the requirement form and submit.

* If you are following a certification path that requires completion two or more courses, you will need to submit a form for each course. OCM candidates will always need to submit 3 forms.
        * Complete the appropriate Course Submission Form only AFTER you have attended your approved hands-on course(s).
  • 14. Re: OCP is not appearing on certview
    OraErrorDetector Newbie
    Thanks bigdelboy for the info,

however i have received an email from Oracle Certification Team Saying "Oracle Certification Course Submission Requires Attention" and they asked me to provide them a scanned copy of my Hands-on course attendance and i provided that, which makes me wonder; how come oracle gives a training without keeping a record of the members and their attended courses and i thought it should be a straight forward process , so in case if they are not happy with what i've sent i'm not going to be an OCP ??

can some one from the Oracle.com Company help me to answer those question , since the online-chatting is only available to US and Canada

please any one , i'm a bit lost here since i have paid more than 3000$ for that course and now they are saying it needs Attention ?? i spent sleepless nights studying and preparing and finally that's what happened , sorry i'm frustrated and sad.

Edited by: OraErrorDetector on Jun 22, 2012 1:54 PM
1 2 Previous Next

Legend

• Correct Answers - 10 points
  • Helpful Answers - 5 points