Go Directly To
Oracle Technology Network Community
My Oracle Support Community
OPN Cloud Connection
Oracle Employee Community
Oracle User Group Community
OTN Speaker Bureau
Get Started Guide
Join the world’s largest interactive community dedicated to Oracle technologies.
Learn from thousands of community experts
Get answers to your technical questions
Share your knowledge with peers
Please enter a title.
You can not post a blank message. Please type your message and try again.
Oracle Technology Network Community (OTN)
Master Data Management (MDM) Archived Forums
This discussion is archived
on Jul 3, 2012 7:19 AM by Priyanshu Gupta
Staging table for PDH
Jun 17, 2012 7:28 AM
Anyone please tell me what are the staging tables for PDH.
Actually I am using ODI to put data from eBS to PDH.
So where I will put the data.
How this can be achieved.
I have the same question
Show 0 Likes
This content has been marked as final.
Show 1 reply
Re: Staging table for PDH
Jul 3, 2012 7:19 AM
in response to
Some of the staging tables are:
1) Items -- mtl_system_items_interface
2) Item Categories -- mtl_item_categories_interface
3) Cross Reference -- MTL_CROSS_REFERENCES_INTERFACE
4) Item Revision Interface -- MTL_ITEM_REVISIONS_INTERFACE
5) Item Relation Interface -- MTL_RELATED_ITEMS_INTERFACE
6) Item Catalog Group Interface -- MTL_ITEM_CAT_GRPS_INTERFACE
7) Attribute Group Interface -- EGO_ATTR_GROUPS_INTERFACE
8) Item UDA Interface -- EGO_ITM_USR_ATTR_INTRFC
There are some more you can get all that by querying the database.
Hope it helps.