This content has been marked as final. Show 3 replies
your implementation is not a supported one and includes too many custom steps and would be bound to re-wrting a lot of functionality (internal)
I would recommend you use the ISDK, and follow std exposed functionality
Hacking into internal datastore is bound to fail as it is not guaranteed they will not change
I didn't understand you. I use public method of markupbean class - writemarkup. I can get file name from save dialog, this is AWTSample, from Oracle examples )). I don't need difficult integration with implementing DocID interface and vue actions. I talk about very simple task - markup saving with predefined file name and predefined path.
May I point out some issues where you are implementing code that is not supported nor documented (and probably will not) and consequently help on those topics is not available
1. I get a markup file name by parsing 'markups.map' -> not documented, not supported, could change on any release.
2. markupbean.writeMarkup(FileOutputStream) -> where? local datastore is not documented, will need synching, writing to it directly not supported, could change on any release.
Stating it as a simple action is probably not the best way to describe a over-complicated solution piggybacking on a closed (undocumented) implementation
Hence my recommendation for an open and properly documented platform
Perhaps you should have started by describing what you are trying to do
If what you want to implement is to save markups with a predefined name, then your solution is an overkill (and goes in the wrong direction)
If you would be kind enough to
1. follow this forum's rules ie https://forums.oracle.com/forums/ann.jspa?annID=1527
2. properly state what you are trying to implement in another thread, if possible as it will make search/review easier to the rest of the community
3. Have a tittle that is descriptive enough
4. is this solution required to work on a cluster (ie more than one AV server)?